1

"Iwa-chan!"

With all the running, Oikawa couldn't help but to catch his breath. He had been chasing Iwa-chan, the pet name he came up for Iwaizumi, for an hour now.

Iwaizumi was mad, which wasn't unusual. The brunette was always, always annoying him. Since grade school they were best of friends and Oikawa's trashy attitude never changed since then. Instead it even got worser when they reached high school. His charisma was overflowing along with his talent in volleyball. He even was the team captain for their volleyball club and excelled in almost everything especially as a setter.

Oikawa was annoying as he was but there was one thing that made Iwaizumi more annoyed.

Girls.

Fangirls to be exact, swooning over the brunette and watching every practice and matches they have. The mere sight of them surrounding Oikawa was disgusting.

He already has a girlfriend!

That was his concern. He can't tolerate his bestfriend's behavior, not when he knows someone could get hurt. That's what he thought. But right now's different, he isn't mad about the fangirls. He did not even care about them anymore, Oikawa was just being friendly. He couldn't understand what he's feeling. He just overheard Oikawa's phone call with his girlfriend and then what was the problem? It was normal for lovers to talk when they miss each other.

"Iwa-chan, wait!"

Before he could even look at the annoying owner of the voice, Iwaizumi was already caged by two slender arms. He immediately shrugged them off and continued his fast-paced walk. But Oikawa who doesn't like losing, grabbed the hem of his bestfriend's uniform along with its perfectly toned body. Iwaizumi had no choice but to face the brunette, face flushed from the unknown feeling of being back hugged and grabbed by his bestfriend.

"What do you want, Shitty-kawa?"

"I told you we should be going to the gym to practice," the brunette said, "and don't call me Shitty-kawa! You don't call your bestfriend and your CAPTAIN like that."

"Don't use the captain card on me," he closed the gap of their faces not minding the slight height difference, "It won't work."

Oikawa was taken aback. He didn't expect for his bestfriend to pull a move like this. He blinked and slowly, his lips formed into a grin.

"Iwa-chan, are you my mom?"

What the heck?

Iwaizumi couldn't take it anymore. He sighed (an exaggerated one) and walked past Oikawa, back to the gym to practice. He didn't mind his bestfriend's teasing. He was still pissed about something. Something he did not understood.