Crystal Clear

"I think my friend is gonna do something stupid" says Dan

"Why you think that babe?" asks Lizzie

"Because they're reckless" answers Dan who then pauses as he thinks about why Isabelle is heading to the hospital and sighs "But I just realize why they're doing this, so I think everything is gonna be alright"

As Dan says that we go outside where we see Isabelle on top of a building surveying the area.

"Ok where is that damn hospital?" says Angelique who then finally gets impatient and says "Ok to hell with it! I'll just track her soul"

Angelique closes her light green eyes and after a few moments she opens them and smiles

"Found you" says Isabelle

Shortly after she pulls out some ear phones along with Ikeem's cell phone and goes into his mp3 player and sees Limp Bizkit's "Rollin" song.

"Hmph nice" smiles Isabelle as she puts on the ear buds and press play

When the music starts Isabelle runs to the edge of the roof and begins to parkour from roof to roof with great speed. As she is maneuvering from roof to roof she sees that the hospital is only a few jumps away but the last jump is virtually impossible since the hospital is 3 times the size of the building before it. Angelique smiles as she sees she will be faced with a challenge. She then jumps two more buildings and she lands on the last building which is close to the hospital. Isabelle takes a deep breath and walks to edge of the building to see how many people are down walking the street and see that there is quite a few.

"Sorry Ikeem if I cause trouble but its been a minute" smiles Isabelle

The succubus then shakes her head and takes a few steps back. Shortly after she takes off and jumps the building she then closes her eyes and wings come out from her back she flies up to the building. She then lands on the roof and retracts her wings and see the door to the stairs. She then opens the door and casually strolls in. She then sneaks into the emergency room with ease and goes to the clerk.

"Excuse me but do you know where I can find Valerie Kane?" asks Isabelle

The clerk gave her a somewhat worried look but told her where she needed to go

"Thank you so much" smiles Isabelle as she then walks to her destination

She walk and makes a few turns and when she is in a hallway she sees a small cute familiar face.

"Well if it isn't little Jasmine" smiles Isabelle

"Mommy!" exclaims Jasmine as she rushes and hugs Isabelle

"Hey there lil angel" smiles Isabelle

"Mommy?" asks Jasmine

"Yes?" says Isabelle

"How did you get past us?" asks Jasmine

"What do ya mean?"

"I mean I just saw u still asleep in the room."

Isabelle then realizes that Jasmine is talking about her real mother. She then sighs as she pats Jasmine's head and smiles

"Look honey….there's something I need to tell you" says Isabelle

"What is it?" asks a curious Jasmine

"I'm not really your mommy, I just look like her" says Isabelle

"No you're my mommy" says Jasmine

"I'm not" says Isabelle "I'm just a close friend of hers is all"