Hold My Hand

Corey and Laney head to the line to wait to go on the ride when they suddenly bump into a couple which to their horror are the Newman's Carrie and Lenny

"OH NO!" snaps Laney

Carrie and Lenny turn around to see their rivals just entering the line to go on the roller coaster.

"Where the hell do you two think you're going?!" snaps Carrie

"Um I believe me and Lanes is going on the roller coaster" says Corey

"Um I think not!" snaps Carrie

"And why not?!" retorts Laney "It doesn't look like girly boy over there has a problem with us here"

"Lets see because I'm not gonna be waiting in line to go on a roller coaster with the two people I hate the most!" answers Carrie "And I know Lenny feels the same way too"

"Yeah so you and your boyfriend should just go somewhere else!" snaps a blushing Lenny

"B-B-B-BOYFRIEND?!" stammers Corey, Laney, and surprisingly Carrie

" No no no no no! Come on now we're not like that dude" says Corey waking his hands. "We will always be best friends" *Wait what the hell am I saying I want us like that*

"Yeah….we're not even close to being together like that" says Laney as she lowers her head. *What was I thinking!* says Laney thinking *Core actually going out with me…. shit I have a better chance going out with Lenny*

Carrie looks at Laney's reaction to Corey's words and shakes her head and smiles when she says "You know what? I don't really wanna go on here anyways. Come on Lenny"

"Bu-But I thought you wanted to-" says lenny

"But nothing just hurry up and come on!" snaps Carrie

Lenny follows Carrie's orders and leaves the line and they both leave to go somewhere else.

"Well I'm glad that's over with" says Corey smiling "Um Lanes whats wrong?"

"I'm good just was thinking about something.." says Laney with her head down trying to hold back her tears

"Lanes don't you dare lie to me" says Corey in a serious tone as he lifts Laney's face

"I'm fine Core!" says Laney irritated as she slapped Corey's hand away from her face "Come on lets get in line before we have to wait longer"

"Okay" says puzzled

Corey and Lanes waited in line for about an hour and a half. During that time it was very silent and awkward. Corey tried to make conversation but Laney would only stare at him with daggers in her eyes. Later on they finally get seated in the rollercoaster that sits two in each of its 8 rows. theres a screen in front of them where it shows bands name

"Soooo Lanes you wanna choose the song?" asks Corey *Maybe that would cheer her up*

Laney looks at Corey, rolls her eyes, and says "Why yes I would Gladly choose the song"

She looks through the selections where she sees Paramore. She selects Paramore and the first song that comes up is "Ignorance" Laney smiles which kinda worries Corey as she selects the song.

"Sooo um what song did you choose Lanes?" asks a curious Corey

"Ignorance by Paramore" replies Laney with a smile.

"Oh cool" says Corey *This might be a long ride* Corey thought to himself

The ride begins to start with the music starting to blast and everyone going up slowly to the top of the ride. Laney trying to act tough is shaking and Corey spots this.

"Hey Lanes don't worry I'm here" smiles Corey

Laney then stops trying to act tough and tears start to fall from her eyes when she says "Core please hold my hand… I'm….scared"

Corey does so and then they are at the top of the ride about to drop 250 ft when Corey says "Lanes I hope your ready"

Laney stops crying and says "Yeah I am" with a smile

They then dropped at full speed and following that went through twists,turns, loops and two more drops at high speeds. It was thrill ride for Corey except for the song being played which made Corey think about many things. So when the ride ended Corey felt like shit while Laney was trembling in fear from the ride.

Corey gets out the ride and sees that Laney is still sitting down. "Um Lanes its time to get out"

"Core I need help" says a trembling Laney "I can't move my legs"

Corey laughs and says "Ok i got ya Lanes". Corey get lanes out of the ride and head out to the exit of the ride. Where they sit on a bench not too far from the exit of the ride.

"I'm about to go call the twins and see how they're doing" says Corey walking off

Laney is sitting down and thinking to herself *Man I really can't stay mad at him can't I?* Laney shakes her head and the says to herself "Ok I know i might get rejected but I think I should at least tell him"

"Yo Kin how you guys doing?" asks Corey on the phone with Kin. "Me and Lanes are just getting out the roller coaster"

"Not good man" says Kin. "Me and Kon are still in this long line and right next to Kim and Konnie!. Its been so damn awkward and frustrating man! Kon and Konnie can't stop staring each other with evil glares and for some reason every damn time I look at Kim she's starts blushing man."

"Wow that is awkward and frustrating" laughs Corey

"Hey this shit isn't funny man!" snaps Kin

"Ok ok my bad bro" says Corey "Anyways I'll call you later ok"

"Wait a minu-" says Kin before Corey hangs up on him

Corey walks to Laney who has now made her mind up about what to do and says "Hey Laney what you wanna do next?"

"Well I wanna…. well I need… to tell you something" says a nervous Laney blushing

"What is it Lanes?" asks Corey

"Well… the thing is Core… I…I… like you" says a embarrassed Laney

Corey shocked at what Laney says and takes a few steps back and says "Um well Lanes I'm sorry to say this but I don't like you that way the thing is-"

Before Corey could finish his sentence Laney tries to dash off but Corey is able to grab her arm before she could escape.

"LET ME GO CORE!" shouted a heart broken Laney

"NO I WON'T LANES!" retorted Corey as he pulls Lanes so close to him that their bodies are touching each other.

"Let go of me Core I...I don-"

Corey kisses Laney to stop her from talking and says "Now let me finish I don't like you Lanes… I…. I love you"