Ozzy

A/N: Sup you guys I had a day off from work and decided to spend it on another chapter UPDATE! I hope you all enjoy! Spade take it away!

Spade: Yo, so Freelance360 doesn't own Grojband but he does own the OC's Ikeem, Angel, Isabelle, That wolf bitch, that goth bitch, and that jap bitch. Did I cover everything? Oh yeah and the plot. Hope you all understand. If not, sucks to be you.

As the goth lolita is trying to rise, Spade gets her in his sights; ready to fire at will at the goth assassin. But before he shoots away he feels someone tap on his shoulder along a voice creeping up and saying,

"Um excuse me?"

This surprises the telekinetic user, and he tries to turn around. But before he could make another move he was getting struck by...A flaming fist?!

MEANWHILE

In the alleyways of Peaceville, we see Sam Gavlee walking by himself while flipping up the ying-yang coin gifted to him by Ikeem. Minding his business as he usually does until he feels something coming up to him and quickly turns around prepared to fight only to be disappointed as it is just a harmless auburn colored cat with emerald eyes walking over to him.

"Meow! Meow!"

The cat circles around Sam's leg purring as the feline nuzzle its body around Sam

"Wow I was almost going to beat up a damn cat" chuckles Sam as he drops his guard and crouches down to pick up the cat "You should leave me alone dude, I'm not a good person."

The cat though would just give off a happy 'meow' to Sam who then shakes his head before putting down the cat.

"Suit yourself," says Sam who continues on his destination-less stroll around the alley with the cat following

"No, you're not a bad person, just misunderstood."

The sudden feminine voice made Sam look around scanning around the venue again and just like before only the cat is there behind him, meowing in a chipper tone as it stands up against Sam's legs and looks up at the teen with those dazzling emerald eyes.

"Oh man, I might need to cool it down with the weed. Got me hearing voices and shit."

Sam sighed as he picks up the cat yet again and looks at it closely.

"Oh, you're a chick?"

The cat meowed as if responding back to Sam's question.

"Well whatever; Since you can't leave me the hell alone, I guess you can keep me company."

Is all Sam says as he then places the cat on his shoulder and resumes his stroll. While he and his feline companion walk down the alley with the sounds of the city noise and Sam's footsteps can be heard. The teen walks past a broken mirror, and while not paying it no attention to it he walks by.

The funny thing is, when he walks by the mirror his reflection was shown with no sign of Nighthell in sight but instead another entity showed their face.

The Auburn cat on Sam's shoulder reflection isn't just not there but replaced with that of a female. She seems to be in her teens like Sam. She is a looker as her... cat ears as well as a tail... goes right with her...auburn hair...and emerald green eyes.

BACK TO FIREBALL!

Spade flies a few good feet before landing on his back. Elise, as well as her little sister Lisa, are at a loss for words as they see the figure who punches the hostile Spade.