A Handful

"I AM YOU! after all" smiles the reflection with a devilish smile

“NO YOU'RE NOT!” screams back Sam who then starts to cringe in agony

Sam then punched the mirror and when he looked at it again he saw his reflection but his eyes were totally different. They were the same as that evil reflections eyes. Sam then stepped back and started to tremble in fear by his reflection.

Hospital Transition!

We see Isabelle now outside the hospital as she sports a big smile on his face as she looks up to the sky.

“Family…” says Isabelle “It sure is a fabulous thing to be a part of”

As Isabelle was thinking about the family she yearned for she felt a presence nearby and starts to look around the area. As she looks around she sees what seems to a hooded figure looking at her from a building.

“Oh so its you, bloodsucker” grins Isabelle as she looks at the hooded figure

At that moment Isabelle then started to sense another presence and by looking at her face, she didn't like it at all.

Isabelle then looked at the hooded figure and says

“I don't have time for you now. I got a bigger pest to deal with”

And with that Isabelle instantly vanished. The figure somewhat shocked from Isabelle’s disappearing act. The hooded figure then pulls down their hood revealing to be the girl that Dan, Ikeem, and Sam help a few days ago.

The mysterious girl then murmured something and it was

“Isabelle…”   

Back To Sam Transition

We see Sam still locked inside the bathroom as he is trying to gain back his sanity.

As he was doing so, he saw something from the corner of his eye. Being highly paranoid now, he frantically turned to the direction and saw that it was the reflection. When he saw the creepy figure smile, without hesitation he then tries to run to the door but unfortunately his body was frozen stiff. Starting to tremble in fear Sam steps back and reaches in his pocket for something. As he started to tremble he felt a hand touch his shoulder. Sam instantly turned to see who it was and it was none other than Isabelle.

“You!” says Sam with rage in his voice

“Yep its me all right” grins Isabelle whose eyes then start to glow as she then rushes Sam

Back To Corey Transition

We see Corey and Laney along with their new acquaintances sitting down eating and talking.

“So what how’d you all meetup here?” asks Brady

“Oh well its actually a big coincidence” says Brianna

“Oh really?” asks Brady

“Yeah we all saw each other when we was going to so the new Dallas Powers movie” says Laney

“Really?” asks a somewhat interested Toni “How was it?”

“It was worth it” smiles Corey

“It surely was” agrees Brianna who then looks at Brady and Toni “So what were you two up too?”

“We was just trying to see what we was gonna do today” answers Brady

“Sounds pretty boring to me” shrugs Celicia

“No one asked you” says Toni

“I know and I was just being outspoken” grins Celicia “Like your hairdo”

“And what is that suppose to mean?” asks Toni as her anger starts to build up

“Rebellion” says Celicia “Just like my hair is a symbol for rebellion”

“Hmph smart ass” is all what Toni would utter before calming down
“Anyways what happened after that Brady?” asks Celicia

“Well we bumped into this A-hole and Toni-”

“She kicked their ass basically” says Laney as she interrupts Brady

“Yep pretty much” nods Brady who then looks off to the other end of the restaurant  where he sees the rivals Carrie and Lenny of the Newmans “Um so what about them?”

Everyone then look over to the Newmans who are eating

“Well I think its better off if we leave soon before they try to do something” says Laney

“I agree with Laney” nods Brianna “We don't need no drama mixed in with a good day”

Soon after that everyone agrees that they hurry up and go.

“Hey wait a minute” says Laney “Wheres Sam?”

As everyone is preparing to leave we go to Carrie and Lenny.

“Looks like they’re starting to leave” says Lenny as he eats his burger

“So?” asks an unconcerned Carrie “Whats that got to do with us?”

Lenny shocked to hear those words come from Carrie stops eating and says

“Are you ok Carrie?”

Carrie then looks at Lenny with eyes of frustration as she then puts her food down and says

“Look Lenny, I’m ok. We can go and get in their face and start controversy anytime we please. But right now we gotta worry about this new competition thats coming up. Especially with that girl group over there plus that band that you confronted in school”

“Yeah you got a point there” nods Lenny

“Anyways I’m here chilling with my bestie” smiles Carrie

Lenny then blushes a deep red as he looks at Carrie’s pretty smile.

“I’ll be right back” stammers Lenny

“Hmm wonder whats wrong” says Carrie

Lenny blushing like crazy then heads towards the mens restroom, where he then opens the door to see what looks to be a puddle of water

“The hell?” is Lenny response to what he sees

A curious Lenny then cautiously walk over into the bathroom where he sees shattered glass on the floor, as well as water floods out one of the toilets.. He then motions over to the sinks and he sees the mirror and he sees fresh blood from where the mirror was punched at. He then heard a creaking sound and being overly creeped out he quickly left the restroom to go to tell the employees of the incident. After he leaves and the door closes, We see one of the toilet doors open with a somewhat bloodied and knocked out Sam in the arms of a exhausted Isabelle sighing.

“Damn you sure was a handful” sighs Isabelle