I Have To Tell You How I Feel

The band is in the garage chillin and planning on where they are gonna go for the weekend. Corey, Kin, and Kon are talking about where they should go while Laney who has her headphones is listening to Dragonforce's "Through the fire and the flames" at maximum volume.

"Well it's friday sooo what do you guys want to do this weekend?" asks Corey. "I feel like going to that amusement park that just opened"

"I wanna go there!" shouts Kin and Kon in unison

"Hey Lanes" shouts Corey trying to get her attention. "Lanes do you wanna go to the new amusement park?" Seeing that his shouting isn't getting anywhere he puts his face only inches away from Laney's face which surprises the red head.

"Whoa Cor-Co-Core what are you doing?" yells a blushing Lanes

"Oh sorry about that Lanes but I was asking if you wanna go to the amusement park with us this weekend" smiles Corey.

"Ye-ye-yeah I totally wanna go!" says a stammering Laney. *Oh my gosh I can't believe Core was that close to my face… we were so close that we could had kissed* thinking a frantic Laney

"Hey Lanes you ok you're face is red" asks a concerned Corey. "Do you have a fever?"

"No I'm good" says Lanes trying to calm down.

"Oh ok so how about tomorrow we go around 10 A.M.?" asks Corey

"Sure" responds the gang

"Well looks like we got that out of the way so I'm gonna head home early ok guys" says Laney

"Ok take care!" says the guys

Corey waits for Laney it leave the garage and says to the twins "I hope she feels better"

On her short journey home Laney is trying to calm herself down for tomorrow. "Ok Laney you can do this you're just spending the time with the guys as always" All of a sudden Laney bumps into some who turns out to be her arch rival Lenny.

"Hey watch where ya going" shouts Lenny. "I don't want your filth to get on my clothes"

"Oh shut up pretty boy oh wait you gotta be pretty to be one" snaps Laney

"Shut up I can't believe I'm arguing with you you're not even worth my time" says a pissed Lenny."Goodbye Grojbage". Lenny walks away and says under his breath while blushing "oh crap my heart was racing just being near her. I hope i wasn't blushing I need to hurry on home"

Laney just getting up from the ground brushes herself off and says to herself "Man I hate that dude. Well I got better things to deal with like what imma do when me and the gang go to the amusement park" Laney arrives home and takes a shower during that time she was thinking about Corey and if she should tell Corey how she feels."Maybe tomorrow would be a good way to separate Core from the twins and let him know how I feel. But how would he take it though? Will I even have the guts to tell him? Ugh! forget it the right moment will come soon…hopefully" She gets out the shower and puts on her sleeping clothes and goes to bed.

Meanwhile, Corey now in bed had two people on his mind and that's Laney Penn and Lanes from Grojband in ways that was making his whole body blush red . "Ugh! Why can't I get her out of my mind?!" says a frustrated Corey. "I can't think of her like that she is my best friend can I? I know I'll just tell her about these feelings tomorrow and I bet we'll laugh it off and continue being good friends. I just hope our friendship isn't messed up after this" sighs Corey as he goes to sleep.

Time passes and its time for the gang to meet up at the new amusement park. Corey and the twins are there waiting on Laney who is late

"Hey guys is Lanes picking up her cell?" asks a conerned Corey

"Shes not picking up Core" says Kin calling Laney's phone just to hear her voice mail come on

Suddenly someone sneaks up on Corey and covers his eyes."Guess Who?" says the the msterious person with a feminine voice

"Lanes is that you?" asks Corey

"Yep" answers the red head with a smile on her face