Ready Or Not!

"Hehehe its showtime" says Ikeem as he then unsheathes his sword and vanish as well.

Dan pops up behind the guards and with his two pistol in his hands.

"Marco!" smiles Dan which makes the guards turn around which he then instantly shoots them dead in their chests.

The remaining guards aim their guns at Dan and are about to shoot when suddenly Ikeem rises from the ground and with his sword ready.

"Polo!" says Ikeem who then rushes through the unexpected guards with a single slash of his sword.

He stops a few feet away after rushing through themAt first it doesn't look like he did anything to them and they was about to shoot again. But then Ikeem flicks his finger on his blade which makes a light vibrating sound . A few seconds later cuts are now revealed and blood is spraying out as the guards scream and fall to the ground.

"Hmmm too easy" smiles Dan who starts to walk off

"Um...Yeah" says Ikeem who put a hand over his right eye

"Don't get relaxed now you two the mission is just getting started now" says Briggs coming from the headset

At that moment without knowing one of the guards Dan shot is still alive and he is reaching for his pistol that is a few feet away from him

Back To Laney Transition

Laney is now waking up with Angelique and Veronica being the first things she sees.

"Hey Laney you ok girl?" asks Angelique

"Yeah I am" says Laney "I just had this bad dream that you and your mother are Succubus"

"Hehehe well….it wasn't a dream" says Angelique while nervously chuckling

"We really are Succubi" says Veronica

"Whoa whoa whoa seriously?!" asks a astonished Laney

"Yep" says Angelique

"So that means Ikeem is a-"

"Yeah he is a incubus" says Angelique "Which is our male opposite"

"And a very special one to boot too" smiles Veronica

"Well anyways now that we got that outta the way…" says Angelique "Lets get started on why you are here?"

"Ok" says a still shocked Laney rubbing her forehead

"Ok it all started when Angel and Keem was around 7 and 6 years old" says Veronica "They didn't know much about succubi other than that they were part of the race and that they can use their eyes to get people to fall in love with them. Anyways one day Keem was in the basement and he found a book and it was a book I never wanted neither Angel or Keem to ever find"

"What kind of book was it?" asks Laney

"It was the book of the succubi" says Angelique who then goes to the side of the couch and picks up a grim-looking book and shows it to Laney "It contains all the knowledge and secret techniques of our race"

"Really?" asks Laney

"Mhmm" nods Veronica who then gets a little teary-eyed when she says "And Keem found it and like any other young child he looked through it and….. and….."

"What?" asks a anxious Laney "What happened when he looked through it?"

"The book not only has knowledge and secrets but also a sealed soul inside" says Angelique who is flipping through the pages of the book until finding the page she was looking for "Look at this"