The Quiet Was Killing - Holo-Recordings

Obi-Wan's holo-recording

Never did I think I would see that monster again. Never. If I were in Anakin's position, I surely would have slaughtered him on the spot as he once did to my master, my best friend. Maul was a creation of pure evil.

Everone praises me for being calm and patient. That's not me. Not on the inside... not anymore. Leaving the Jedi Order was ruining me, we stood no chance, I was just too... afraid to admit it. When we were involved in the war... It gave me something to focus on, something to work towards. But now it's different.

The lack of... Action is painfully driving me insane. Down some sick and twisted spiral and I'm struggling to get out. I've spoke to Luminara about my dilemma, she's been really understanding about it all... But I still have no solution. I've tried meditation, it always ends with the same foresight of explosions and screaming, I can't find peace.

I don't like what this is all coming to and I fear the worst.

ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Anakin's Holo-Recording
Two years and we have gotten no where. Its killing me. Obi-Wan has been the exact same way. We have been searching non-stop to no avail. I am tired, desperate, angry.

We haven't found one key leading us to the Star Forge. The Chancellor- Emperor, is tearing the galaxy apart and we can't do anything about. All that time he was twisting me into his... Pet. It angers me that I even considered him a friend.

On a more positive note, Maul has been somewhat reasonable. Aasha has grown up a lot. Her, Ahsoka and Barris are getting along very well, almost too well. The three of them attempted to 'prank me' not too long ago which didn't help my already dampened mood.

This whole... mess is killing me, killing us. There is no longer such thing as Jedi. There is only us, and the Sith army that is rapidly growing by the second.

I-I don't understand. I was supposed to be 'The Chosen One' but I'm nothing more than a boy weilding a blade. The prophecy must be wrong. Everyone must be wrong, because so far, I may as well be dead like the Jedi.

●❯────────────────❮●
I know this isn't much but its just a little match up with the atmosphere 🥺
Hopefully more will be coming soon! 😁