A Turning Point

Once again Anakin awoke panting from the same nightmare, I hope they stop soon. I hate to see him like this, I sat on his lap facing towards him. I kiss him on his cheek and hugged him. "Everything is gonna be fine Ani I'm sure of it." He looks lost, it almost looks like all hope has been lost. I walk into our refresher and when I come back, he's crying and his knuckles were bleeding again. I clean up the blood and pull his head onto my chest as he cries onto my clothes. "I love you" he gives a half hearted smile. "I love you too Snips"

Ahsoka suggested that we did something to take my mind off the nightmare. I let her decide what to do. "We could go watch a holomovie?" "Yea ok what film do you wanna watch Snips?" She looked at the options "That one" she said pointing to a movie called 'Night After Night'. We walked into the room and took our seats at the back. "You ready Snips?" She looked me deep in the eyes "All ways"

Little did we know it was a horror! I hid behind Anakin so I couldn't see the movie screen. "We can leave if you want Snips?" He said smiling at me, I nodded my head. When we get out I take a deep breath. "Sorry Ani" I held me around my waist. "I would prefer you to be happy" he said kissing my cheek, he grabs hold of my hand. "We could go back to the room" he says winking at me. "You know what, I would love that."

We get to our room and snuggle together in bed, her legs over my own. She rubs her hand over my chest, while I rub my thumb on her cheek. "I could just do this all day" she said lying on top of me. "We can do it for the rest of today, but tomorrow I have something planned for us" She looks at me with her mesmerising eyes. "Let me guess your not going to tell me?" "You know me too well"