Wakening

Ahsoka's PoV

It felt like torture. The whole three days we were kept unconscious. It was like a paralysis. I could think, but not move. As I said, torture.

When I woke, my head pounded. My eyes felt like they were on the verge of popping out of my skull. I could feel the dry blood that was smeared over my face. I was all alone in some... Dark room. Not in the sense of its brightness, but its emotion, its feeling. I tried to break out of the restraints that were on my wrists and ankles, chaining me to the wall but there was no chance. I could barely move a meter away from the wall, it wasn't much to work with.

I heard a loud grumble beside me as the cells raysheild shut down and in walked a masked figure. I couldn't tell who it was for the life of me, but I didn't like the look of them.

"Ah, finally. You're awake." he spoke, or rather breathed in a deep, cold tone. It sounded like he was struggling for breath. The mask muffled his words a little but not to the extent of not understanding him.

I didn't speak, partly due to the concerning reason that I couldn't. All that came out were slurred groans. I simply watched the figure. His robes flowed behind him as he walked closer to me.

Although I couldn't see it, I could tell he was smirking beneath the face covering. "Poor girl, something got your tongue?" he asked, his voice now barely a whisper.

His finger rested under my chin as he lifted my head so our eyes met. I could see his pupils through the eye pieces, they were barely dilated and the colours of his irises were barely noticable. They were as bleak as the room I was kept in.

"Don't worry yourself, your voice will come back." he then gave a snorted laugh. "Well, actually... It all depends on how loud you scream." he added as his finger slipped away from my cheek.

A droid floated in, carrying a tray in its claws. I could hear the many utensils clattering, filling the room with unbearable chimes.

"Now. How... Close do I get?" he murmured quietly as he turned his back to the droid and the tray. "Let's start with the arms shall we? I wouldn't want to ruin that pretty little face of yours." he spoke himself as I watched him picked up a sharp piece. I could just see it over his shoulder. He turned back to me and looked at the gloves that were still on my hands. He reached towards it and tugged it off.

He tossed it side and ran the blade gently down my arm. The feeling gave me chills as a small, thin cut was made. Thin enough to the point I could hardly feel it. I could hear my comm start to beep but the figure didn't seem to notice, he was far too distracted.

Maul's PoV
We had been trying for a while to connect to both Skywalker and Tano with no luck. We had been hoping that we could tell them we had found the Star Forge. We gave up hope until we received a loud scream through the ships comms. All of us winced as the sound, hoping it would stop. It never did. It was like the sound was on a loop.

"They're in trouble." Kenobi shouted. "Turn the ship around, we need to help them."

"No." I spoke calmly.

"Pardon?" he asked as he looked at me through glaring eyes.

"I said, No." I repeated. I closed my eyes and reached out with my senses. "They are close. Not at Dantooine." he told them. I searched further and simply pointed to the Forge. "They beat us to it."

"Then what are we waiting for?" the small girl asked. I believe her name was Aasha. It was a shame she was so reckless, maybe due to the training from Skywalker and Tano.

"We can't just run in." Kenobi replied. "We will end in the same place as them."

I have seen the chambers in that place, I had the scars to prove it. So many scars. Sometimes I can't tell the difference between the tattoos and the deep crevices that were left in my skin.
"No." I spoke once more.

Kenobi rolled his eyes and groaned. "What? What is it now?" he shouted, causing a few surprised faces.

I snarled before closing my eyes once more. I took a long breath. "They won't last a day in there. They are being kept in torture chambers designed to twist their minds, drive them insane." I spoke before opening my eyes. "Feel out, you will find the process has already begun."

A few murmurs were whispered through the ship, followed with a nods and sounds of worry.

Kenobi hesitated and his fists clenched. He seemed hesitant to speak. Though, a moment later, he did so. "Fine, we burst in there and get them the hell out of here! Do we understand?"

A chant of yes' and cheers were sounded through the cargo ship.

Kenobi looked at me, an annoyed expression cursed his features. "If your lying about this-"

"I'm not." I cut him off.

I could feel his anger boil. He looked as if he were about to do something until Luminara placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and soon calmed. I gritted my teeth. She should have let him make his move. Should have let me have my revenge.

Anakin's PoV

I struggled against the restraints, trying my best to muscle my way out but nothing worked. I even tried using the force but something was stopping it, like a oppression against all my abilities.

The worst part of the situation was the screaming I could hear from the cell next-door. I knew it was her. I knew it was Ahsoka. I clenched my eyes close as I tried to break free. But still nothing.

After a while, it all stopped. I heard a loud thud before silence. I kept my eyes closed, trying not to focus on what might have happened. The sound of the ray shield deactivating rang through my ears. Still, I kept my eyes closed. The following sound was the echoing of rapid, gentle drips with dragged steps.

The next thing I knew, the chains dropped from my wrists and ankles. All feeling of the oppression seemed to fade away.