Resist the Urge

Anakin PoV
I looked into Ahsoka's eyes and it was like the first time we met all over again. Except, I was in pain... but it felt good. I slowly sit up as tears slowly roll down my face. But not tears from the pain. No. Tears of joy. And She was returning them. She tried to hug me but her skin and clothes charred as she did so. I look to my hands and saw them smoking.
————————————————————
A few Hours later
————————————————————
Ahsoka PoV
We were back at our home on Ach'To. Anakin is acting weirdly. He seems... Dark and it's disturbing me greatly. I've talked to Master Obi-Wan about it but he doesn't have a clue what's going on with him. I've tried to ask him about what's happening but he keeps shutting me out. Hell I've tried to kiss it out of him and even that didn't work. Eventually I decide to take a seat next to him and just pull out a book.
"I feel angry...a-and annoyed... for no reason..." Anakin says staring into the ground.
"What do you mean...?" I ask lifting my head from the book and looking at him. And he just keeps looking to the ground.
"I want to do things I shouldn't... I want to hurt..." he says as his eyes well up with tears once again but I could tell they were tears of frustration.
"Please don't..." I whisper placing my hand on his gently. I intertwine our fingers and rub his knuckles with my thumb. "Fight the Urge..." I say softly. He just nods and eventually he looks to me, smiling weakly. I move to straddle his lap and I hug him, tightly.
I have to admit, I didn't like the feeling of being dead. I felt like a lost animal.
We spent the night just cuddling on the couch with a blanket around us both while we watched holo-movies. I fell asleep on his chest as he had his arms around my waist.
————————————————————
I know it's short but it's just a builder chapter