Parting Ways

Ahsoka PoV:
I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything... there was nothing, just black. As the time went on, I began to see a series of memories, happy and sad. But the one thing I noticed was, every memory was with Anakin. From day one to the last time we saw each other. Then everything went black again. I heard a booming scream and a high pick, monotone sound. Then nothing. The black faded to white and I saw Anakin and Myself traced by planets. These planets dispersed and I ran after them. They then formed a word. Limbo.

Anakin PoV:
She's gone... Im not angry... I'm not sad. I'm far beyond emotions now. We were back at Ach-To. We held a ceremony for her but it's not enough. I climb into my ship and fly to the only person that can give Ahsoka a chance.. Chancellor Palpatine. The Chancellor told me of Darth Plagueis and how he could save beings from death, I just hope I can bring Ahsoka back.

I find myself on the landing pad out side the Chancellor's Office. I walk inside and look around. "Chancellor?" I called out to no response. From the shadows a figure appears and I could feel emotions again. "Your a dead man walking Skywalker... let me show you" A'Sharad Hett pulls out his crimson blade and attempts to strike me. I deflected it with my own, not speaking a word. We induced in a furious battle. I swipe my Lightsaber at his legs which caused one to go limp. I used the force to sustain Hett in the air as I started to crush his bones. However, I was interrupted by an evil cackle. When I turned I found a hooded figure with glowing eyes. He slowly lowers his hood to reveal the Chancellor. "Kill him and replace him, take his spot by my side...!" The Chancellor groans. I couldn't bare it. I started glowing a bright yellow which turned to red. My fists clench as Hett turns into nothing but a ball of blood drenched meat. The ground started to shake and crack under my power. The Chancellor jumps from the window to the underground's of The city. And then Nothing. Just me and a form of Ahsoka, but she was different, it was like her soul wasn't there. On the opposite side to her was another form of Ahsoka that was transparent. I gripped them both and pulled them together.

Ahsoka PoV:
I was breathing heavily by Anakin's side. He was unconscious and smoking. I slowly rolled over and attempted to cradle him but it just burnt me. He was covered in blood, but it wasn't his own. I quietly sobbed over him when I heard him shuffle. I looked at him again and saw his eyes open slowly. "Ani...?" I smiles through my tears and he smiles back.