What Do We Live For?

I was mind blown. Anakin was asking me too leave my hole life behind. Of course I would do it for him, but the council needs us, they need him and so does the rest of the universe. "Ani, you cant leave the order. Your the chosen one, the need you more than you need me." His brow narrows and he slumps on the floor. "I... I..... Your wrong. You are my life. My universe. Ahsoka, what do we live for? Love.... Love is what we live for and we have it Ahsoka."

Just as I finished my sentence my Com went off. I role my eyes and answer it. "Skywalker!! Where are you?! You need to get here now we have..... something to discuss!" Master Windu ended the Com. "Lets go Ahsoka..." we got onto the ship and a few hours we were back in the council chamber. Ahsoka and I were standing in the centre of the room, We bow. "Tano we have figured you have quite the connection to your Master..." I looked at Ahsoka and saw the colour on her face turn white. "Leave you must Tano excluded you are, Pack your stuff you shall." I was engulfed in Anger. "No!!! She will not leave, she left her whole family behind for all of you. She has won countless battles for the Jedi, and this... this is how you repay her. She has done nothing wrong." The council frown at what I have said. "If you had raped her it would not be her fault." Master Plo said. "Then I did Rape her!"

The council fell quiet. My heart dropped to my feet. He did that for me.... He really does care for me. "Skywalker if this is the case, you shall never have a padawan again, Tano will still be Kicked out." My eyes swelled to the size of a planet. "He didn't Rape me!!" Master Plo's face was full of surprise. "I want him and I got him, Ok." "Tano there is no turning back now you still have to leave." I looked at Anakin and held his hand. I wanted to touch him one last time before I had to leave. "If Ahsoka leaves So will I. Im nothing without her... You all need to realise passion is a strong feature and will never be broken!"

The council filled with noise. "Anakin how can you do this?!" Obi wan said looking at me desperately. "I know you too have a special someone... Come with us......Master." He stood up and grasped my hand. "Anyone else want to join them?" Mace said with  a little Anger in his voice. Master Plo and Master Shakk Ti stood up and held each others hand and then held Ahsoka's. Also Master Luminara stood up and held Obi Wan's hand before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Together we will create a new brand Of Jedi, one that sees through the lies of the Jedi and destroy the Evil that is The Dark side. The remaining Jedi still sitting were amazed. With out saying another word we walked out of the Council Chambers, through the halls multiple other Jedi joined us, Barris, Kit Fisto, Adi Gallia and a couple Clone Troopers.

We walked away in a Triangle formation Down the stairs, looking into the sun set. "Were shall we set up?" Said Barris "And how will we get there?" Said Adi. Me and Ani thought till the end of the stairs. "We could go to Tatooine, Hoth or even Ahch-To?" Anakin says. "Ahch-To is known for being an ancient Jedi landmark so we might as well go there." Master Plo Said. "Yes and Im sure Senator Amidala will allow us to use her ship to get there." Says Master Shakk Ti. "What do you think Ahsoka?" Anakin asked holding my shoulder. "Its a great Idea, I don't know about you but before we go can we go shop for a couple of things?" Anakin looks around the group. "Sure, I think we all need a little food as well."