What I want

I thought I was going to cry, My lips were finally touching hers. We pulled away to look at each other. "Ahsoka.... What are you doing" I said looking at her deep blue eyes. "Anakin I cant keep it in anymore, I love you." I looked at her, now I am crying. "Ahsoka I love you too" she wipes away my tears and kissing my forehead before we get under the covers to sleep. "What about the council" I ask her. "Anakin, I would leave everything for you" I thought about it for a few seconds "I cant let you leave your life behind" she looked at me and held her warm hand against my face "You and I both know we want to leave the order, it doesn't mean we can't help" How did she know....

I awoke in the night to see Anakin crying again, he was sweating and breathing heavily. "Anakin what's wrong?" He doesn't answer "Talk to me" he turns slightly to look at me "Just a nightmare Ahsoka its fine, go....go back to sleep" I look at him hugging him. "What was it about?" He reluctantly told me "It was about you....dying" I looked at him reassuringly "I'll be fine Ani You've taught me well."

I got up the next day and tended to Ahsoka's wound, it looked so sore and blistered but she says its ok. I don't know what to do about my nightmare, I had one about my mother and you know how that ended. "Ahsoka when we get back I'm going to tell the council about my dream" she looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Whatever Skyguy" she walked over to me and held her arms around my neck whilst we were watching a Holomovie. Her head rested on my chest as I ran my finger in line with her Markings.

I love it when he does that, it makes me feel safe and secure. "So Anakin what are we going to do today my handsome man" he gave a long thought "we could swim if you want" I could use my red swimsuit. "Ok that sounds great I'll go and get changed now" I was excited to Impress Anakin, not that I really needed to but I like impressing.

I got to the pool and got in did a couple of widths before she came. My jaw dropped as I saw how her swimsuit contrasted with the Orange skin fitting around every curve on her body. "Ahsoka you look amazing!" She got in cautiously as the water was cold. She only got in to her waist before turning blue. "Maybe swimming isn't the best thing to do" I said laughing as I carried her like I did on the battlefield.