Second Home

Ahsoka PoV
I kicked the rubble and the crisp leafs as I walked beside Anakin. I shook my head.

"What do you mean you don't believe me Skyguy? I swear the map says the temple is here! Look!" I yell up at the chiseled man I had grown to love so much. I shove my holomap in his face, making him squint.

"Soka' I can't see it that close." he mumbled as he lifted a tired arm to move my arm back. Once he had scanned over the holomap he sighed. "Sorry, I guess you were right."

Ani stops walking and sits down on a log. I turn to look at him. He was tired, I could tell. I sat down next to him and pulled his head on my lap before going on to run my fingers through his hair.

We touched down on Dantooine about a week ago now. About being a key word. About a week of searching for a god damn temple that we were being to believe didn't exist.

Anakin hadn't gotten any sleep what so ever. He dedicated the nights to searching for fire wood or food and sometimes the temple. I felt bad. He deserved better than this.

I looked at the holomap for a few moments. My shoulders dropped as I let out a groan. "Ani? You don't think it could be buried... Do you?" I asked.

Anakin head lifts up, as if he had an idea. "Snips your a genius!" he shouted as he jumped to his feet. He began searching the area. I followed his movements until he stopped at a large rock lodged in the ground.

It had some sort of language engraved into it and below it a hand print. Anakin looked down at me and I just shrug up at him. I placed my hand in the hand print.

We waited

And waited

And waited

I sighed. Maybe it was some sort of stop sign or something I thought to myself as I began to remove my hand. But just as my finger tips left the cold surface the rock shined a bright blue.

_________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I'm back... Again... Sorry...
This chapter is just a little filler for what is to come so please stick around!