Moving In

Anakin PoV
Ahsoka and I traveled back to where we set up camp with the others. Spirits were low so I was happy that we could tell them we found what we were looking for.

When he arrived everyone was sat around a camp fire.

All heads turned to us.

"It's real, we found it. It was right in front of our eyes." Ahsoka spoke up, breaking the silence.

The group that we had grown to call a family erupted with cheers and whistles.

The atmosphere changed dramatically.

We lead everyone to the temple and showed them around, just as Master Lamar did.

We started by giving a run down on what we had been told, the force powered weapon.

Everyone had gaunt faces. They were all terrorfied. And for the first time in a while... I was too.

I'm the attempts to distract ourselves, we started cleaning the temple up. Starting with the sleeping quarters. They were fairly small rooms which had two beds and two footlockers to match. There were way to many rooms for us to stay in... At the moment.

While we cleaned we came upon the realisation that we would have to rectute. For a sort of... Resistance.

Once everything was clean we held a meeting. We would split up into threes.

Myself, Ahsoka and Barris would go together on the rearch for force users. Older ones that we didn't have to tear away from their families.

Our group would set off to Tatooinee and Naboo. Great, just great. I hoped I'd never go back to Tatooinee but it's too late for that now.

We climbed into a beaten down ship we had bought during our journey to Dantoine. It really was an old rust bucket but it did the job.

I took my place in the pilot seat while Ahsoka and Barris sat either side of me. I punched in the coordinates to Tatooinee first.

The ship took off and we were gone within seconds. I turned on auto pilot and sat back, looking at the passing nebulas and planets.

I felt a small hand crawl up to my knee. I looked down to see the soft orange hand of Ahsoka's. I turned to look at her and smiled.

She returned the smile. Barris was sat in the seat behind us, on a datapad that had a map of Tatooine. She had plotted out all the main land villages that we were going to.

After a few minutes of drifting through space, the dust ball came into sight. Just the sight of it made me feel anger through and throughout my body. It made my fists clench and tremble. I knew this wouldn't be easy.

We landed down in the first village. It was quiet. Very quiet. The only thing audible were the sounds of tusken raiders in the distance. I'm not sure how I would react if we encountered one.

We walked down the 'streets' but we encountered no one. The village seemed very much abandoned. However we did find two rundown speeders.

We decided that two of us would go to one village while one of us would go to another. Of course, I paired up with Ahsoka. This was partly down to Ahsoka knowing what I did last time I was here. We went our separate ways as we zoomed off on the speeders.

My home village. This was a place I never wanted to see again. But here we were. We climbed off the speeder and walked around. I still knew the place well. But not as well as I heard the shouting voice in the background.

My head jolted to the direction of the shouts. I stopped walking and saw Watto. I walked over to his stall, still set up in the same place as it was all those years ago.