The Mind Is A Temple

Ahsoka PoV
The light was blinding but as it calmed down I regained my composure. I squinted at what had appeared in the distance.

The shape was similar to that of the palaces in Naboo. The curved rooftops and pale peach walls. The building was old and run down, more like an ancient rune that a place of peace but it was beautiful in its own fashion.

"Good work snips." Anakin said looking down at me. He slipped his hand into my own and gave it a light squeeze.

I looked up to him and could see that his face was filled with more that tiredness.

We approached the Temple, examining it with each step we took. We came to the entrance. The rusted doors towered above us, despite them not being all that tall.

A small pad to my right lit up and projected an image down to the ground, displaying what seemed to be a Jedi, but non that I had come across before.

"Isn't it magnificent- the temple I mean. Im afraid to say that you have come too late. If you are seeing this message, we are already gone. The battle of Dantoine has had may effects. The effects have caused us to flee. Jedi have turned on their brothers and sisters, going rouge. And many have followed in these steps, I'm afraid we are out numbered. You must listen closely, the sith and dark jedi are working on something, they have been for thousands of years. It's a ship of sorts.. But its... Living. It feeds on the Force energy from planets and fuels an army. Please I'm begging you, put an end to this. I know who you are. Anakin, Ahsoka, your part of a prophecy much bigger than you may already know. Go to Jakuu. There you will find the first direction- Urk Nm GAHHH!"

The voice recording violently cut off along with the hologram. I turned to Anakin and frowned." I've got a bad feeling about this." he spoke before the rusted door screeched open, webbing that covered it ripped to show an elegant hallway.

"Shall we?" Anakin asked.

"It would be hy honour." I replied with a smirk on my face.

We walked down the corridor and it brought us to a circular area with an open roof, a beautiful budding tree sitting in a plant container and three other hallways.

I smiled and reached to touch a flower that was on the tree. The petal which was originally blue faded into a purple, the the whole flower turned into the same colour. Before long the whole tree turned purple.

I let out a giggle, it was picturesque. Another hologram projected from a pad.

"Ah, you had me worried for a second there, I thought you were going to run away." The hologram of the man became more clear as he neared us by the tree. He looked old but quite spry. He was different to the hologram outside.

The figure reached for the tree just as I did but this time nothing happened.

"I am Jedi Master Vrook Lamar of the Enclave council. I'll show you around, follow me down the corridor on your left." Master Lamar said before the hologram once again cut out.

Anakin and I looked at one another and simply shrugged. We followed the mysterious figures instruction.

Once we were there another hologram of  Vrook Lamar was waiting for us.

"Now by the time you get here I would imagine it has been a few hundred years since this temple resurfaced. The sleeping quarters to your left and right will likely need cleaning up." Vrook said with a smile.

"Straight ahead is a canteen, which will also need a bit of a tidy. Now please go down the second corridor."

Ani and myself did so and found ourselves in large circular structure.

"Many memories here, good and bad. Many people come and go because of what happened in this room. Council after council meetings. This was the central area for the Jedi of my time, it might be a little different to what you have seen previously. Oh- through that there door is a space for you to work on the art of technology. For example any armour or your lightsabers."

We moved onto the third corridor which lead to a huge roofless area.

"This is your training area. Training sabers are stored along the racks against the walls, please try not to break them, they'll be ancient by your time. Off to the right from here is an entrance to our archives. Be careful down there, many dangerous artifacts.
Well, think that's all. Your band of friends is the only chance the galaxy has, please forfill the prophecy. Also, RD-27, my droid is likely around somewhere. He will be of assistance if you need it."