Dathomir

Ahsoka PoV

Dathomir's orbit was too strong for the ship to drag us out of. It was too late. He had been sucked in and were bolting through the planets atmosphere.

"Hold on! It's going to be a bumpy landing!" Anakin shouted. Barris Held our new companions as our ship grew a into a molten metal fireball.

The ship rapidly approached the ground. Anakin managed to line us up with a strip of land that me might just be able to land on.

We hit the ground, the ship tearing through the cold rock surface beneath us. But this was the least of our worries. As he continued to drag across the floor, ac cliff edge was nearing.

"No, no, no!" I heard Anakin yell as the whole ship cut out, there was no possibility of us even trying to controle the ship now.

I turned to look at Barris and the Recruits. Aasha had her eyes tightly closed. She raised her hand as her whole face started to crinkle. She let out a scream. The ship started to slow down.

I turned to look out of the window. The bottom of the ship caught the edge of the cliff, teatering on it. But we were no longer moving. I looked back at Aasha, who had now passed out, her face no longer scrunched up.

I took a deep breath and got to my feet.
"Come on, let's get out of this thing. It could fall any moment." I spoke up as I started grabbing a few of our belongings and essentials. Such as the bag of emergency rashions and water, a few spare sheets to keep us warm and our data pad.

We all fled the ship to the cold grounds of Dathomir. A huge valley-like structure had been created from our landing.

"This is just great!" Anakin hissed, he was holding Aasha in his arms. "Dathomir is know to be one of the most dangerous planets, filled with damn witches and Zabrak warriors." he spoke.

"We need to get out of her and fix the shi-" he was cut off by the screeching sound of the ship finally falling down the cliff face and to the pits below.

"What were you going to say Skyguy?" I asked, a smirk forming on my face as a I watched Anakin's face fill with frustration.

I heard Cayde and Zceros giggle behind me and I soon did the same. Anakin became a little more calm when he heard our giggles.

"Let's just find a way out of here." he huffed, refusing to admit to the comedic timing.

We walked for hours until we came across a witch town which just screamed bad news. But we could see a ship. And it looked flyable.

We entered the town, huts were set up left right and centre. But it was eerily quiet. We kept Cayde and Zceros close to us and Anakin was still holding Aasha.

I was still shocked. I think I was the only one who noticed that she was the one to stop the ship and as such a young girl, it showed she was special.

We approached the ship. Fait murmurs could he hear from inside it. As we got closer the murmurs turned into shouts.

"I'll go in first." I spoke as I looked towards the open door. "I'll shout if I need help." I added.

Anakin and Barris gave me a nod as I walked.

"Please, Take me with you! I have nothing here! I don't want to be a Nightsister!" I heard a woman plead.

"Listen! I can't take you with me! Your kind aren't exactly repected okay!" An older man shouted.

I got a look at the two. The Woman looked like your typical Nightsister except she had slightly paler skin and wasn't wearing Nightsister robes. The man was a Twi'Lek.