Chapter 34

"You know Amy, you're a kind-hearted person" Blake said and I just smiled at him. I looked up, at the beautiful sky and closed my eyes. Someone came and sat on my left. A strong hand held my hand and I immediately knew that it was Jayce.

"I'll be going now" Blake said and I opened my eyes as I waved at him. I turned my attention to Jayce and he smiled at me. "How's my lovely mate doing?" Jayce asked and I rolled my eyes as I said, "Oh, I don't know. I'm just feeling a bit..annoyed?" He chuckled and pulled me towards him. He put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. He leaned closer, our face centimetres away from each other and when our lips was about to meet, someone came, screaming, "Amelia!"

We pulled away, totally annoyed and I looked up to see Daniel. "What do you want with my mate?!" Jayce asked, annoyed and Daniel smiled sheepishly. "Just wanted to tell her about something" He said and I looked at him knowingly. Jayce looked at the both of us questioningly and I shook my head at him.

"I've got to go with Daniel now" I told Jayce before giving him a kiss on his cheek and walked away with Daniel.

Jayce's P.O.V

Amelia kissed my cheek and walked away with Daniel, leaving me. I've got to find out what they're doing. I stood from the ground and was about to follow them but someone wrapped their arm around me. I turned my head to see Bethany and I pushed her softly. "What do you want, Bethany?" I asked, feeling annoyed and she said, "Oh come on. Don't you miss your girlfriend?" She said as she batted her eyelashes at me.

"You are not my girlfriend, Bethany. I have a mate and I love her" I told her and she shook her head as she said, "Her?! The one who brought danger to this place?! What's so special about her? You're mine and you're supposed to be with me!" She walked away in anger and I shook my head. I walked over to the training area and saw Blake talking to Toby. I approached them and Blake said, "What's with that face?"

I crossed my arm and said in a low voice, "Bethany claimed that I was hers" Blake chuckled and said that Bethany was probably joking. I smirked as I told him how Bethany talk bad about Amelia and he became serious. Look who's mad now. Toby shook his head and excuse himself to check on something. "Where's Amelia?" Blake asked me and I said, "I'm not sure. She left me with Daniel"

Blake nodded knowingly and I asked, "What is she up to?" Blake shrugged and said, "I have to go now" What's up with people leaving me today? I shook my head and turned my attention to the warriors, training. 'I miss our mate' My wolf whined and I told him that I feel the same. I walked off, towards my office and found Bethany, sitting on my chair.

"You are not allowed to sit there, Bethany" I told her and she cocked her eyebrows at me. I walked towards her and pulled her off the chair. I let her go and sat on my chair as I took out some files I had been working on. Bethany cleared her throat and I looked up at her as I said, "What do you want, Bethany?" She sat on the chair in front of me and shrugged as she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Bethany. If you don't have anything important to say, then please go. I have work to do" I told her and turned my attention back to the files. I felt Bethany's foot running up and down my leg and I stood up. "Get out" I demanded and she smirked at me. "I know you want me, baby. No need to shy. You've always wanted me" She said and she bit her botton lips.

"I said. Get. Out!" I said through gritted teeth and she stood from the chair. She turned to walk away but then she stopped and turned her head to look at me before she wink. She shut the door behind her as she left and I groaned in frustration. What's gotten into her?!