Chapter 8

I look out of the window in my room, I mean Jayce's room thinking on what to do. Who's 'T'? Is he or she the one who sent the rogues to me before?

Jayce, he might be planning to attack 'T' and I won't let that happen. Should I leave this place? Should I run away and find out who this person is? Why did he have to do this? He know the answer already. I won't help him even though he threatened to hurt everyone. That doesn't mean that I let 'T' hurt everyone but to keep everyone safe.

I jumped in surprise when someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned my face to see Jayce, smiling at me. I looked away and he sighed. "Amelia, it's okay. No one will get hurt. I won't let that person hurt everyone especially you"

"He might be powerful and he'll do anything to make me do him a favor. I'm worried for everyone, Jayce" I said. He hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head.

I leaned against him and he hugged me closer to him. Why does this have to happen so soon? I admit it. I'm falling in love with Jayce, my mate. I love him, I really do. Now I know, how it's like to fall in love.

Jayce's P.O.V

Amelia looked upset after reading the letter. It bothered me that she's not as happy as before. Now, she looked sad, worried about everyone. I don't want to see her like this. It hurts seeing her like this. I never felt like this before.

To be honest, I dated lots of girls before and I ended up breaking their heart. Well that's what I did, always but that doesn't stop me from dating a girl. Now, it's different. I love her. I want her. I need her. I don't want to see her hurt. I will do anything for her. I would die for her.

She's so nice and gentle. Even better, she's beautiful like an angel. "Jayce? Can I go now?" her melodic voice asked and I melted only by hearing her voice. "Jayce?" She called out again and I came back to reality.

"Yes?" I said, softly. She smiled and said, "I'm going to help the others for dinner. Is it ok if I go?"

I smiled at her and nodded, slowly. I like the way she smile at me. The way she talked to me with her lovely voice. Her voice are soft. "Jayce? Can I go now?" She asked again and I looked down at her confused before I said, "Oh, right! I-I'm sorry and you can go"

I let her go and I peck her on the lips. She smiled at me and walked out of the room. I feel lucky to have her as my mate. She's everything I dreamed of. I shook my head and sat on the couch.

"Hey dude! Can I come in?" I looked to the direction of the voice and saw Blake leaning against the door frame. I nodded and he walked inside. I watched as he sat beside me and he grinned at me. To be honest, I don't know why I chose Blake to be my beta, just to think of it. He's weird but fun to be around with.

"So, how's your relationship with my little sister? Also, don't you dare to even think of hurting her and make her cry!" He warned.

I rolled my eyes and said, "We're good and I won't hurt her. I will never let that happen"

"Of course not. I know you won't hurt her" He said. Sarcastic much? I sighed and said, "I changed, Blake. I won't cheat on her. She's my mate and I would die for her. I would do anything to make her happy"

He looked at me, studying me and nodded his head. "What's that?" He asked as he pointed at the paper on the table and I said, "A paper. What do you think is it?"