Chapter 4

We were silent in the car, neither of us say anything. I looked out of the car window and Jayce started a conversation. "So, Amelia. You seem to be closed with my cousins, Austin and the twins" He said. I stayed quiet, ignoring him. I'm still mad at him for hurting Tyson. He sighed and decided to stay silent as he drove the car.

After a long silent journey, we entered the pack territory and a few wolf started to surround us, guarding us, well Jayce not me. These people seems to be protective of their Alpha.

"Felicia and Daniel will be with you while I'm gone. They will also show you around the place" Jayce told me. I nodded my head and we stopped in front of a huge modern mansion. The scenery was beautiful.

He got out of his car and I did the same. I breathe in the air as soon as I'm out of the car. It was refreshing. Jayce walked over to me and I saw two people approaching us. Jayce smiled at them and they bowed at him. They talked for a while before Jayce walks away.

They both, who I thought must be Felicia and Daniel, smiled at me and I returned their smile. Felicia smiled even wider and said, "I'm Felicia and this is Daniel. You must be Amelia, Jayce's mate?"

I nodded my head and she hugged me. "We're gonna be best friends!" She said excitedly and I giggled. She pulled away and turned to look at Daniel. He nodded at her and Felicia told me to follow them.

I followed them inside the mansion and walked up the stairs. The mansion looked gorgeous inside. I mean, I could already tell that it'll be beautiful from the outside but never thought that it'll be this gorgeous.

After a long walk, we finally come to a stop in front of a huge door. Daniel opened the door before we walked into the room. The room was beautiful.

"Is this-" I started and Felicia said, "Jayce's room? Yes, it is" I scanned the room and looked at Felicia

"Is this-" I started and Felicia said, "Jayce's room? Yes, it is" I scanned the room and looked at Felicia. I'm mesmerised by the beauty of the room. It was gorgeous. Felicia smiled at me and said, "Your clothes are in the walk in wardrobe, if you're wondering"

I raised an eyebrow at her and she chuckled as she gestured me to follow her. We walked further inside the room and Felicia opened a door that leads us to the walk in wardrobe. We walked inside and I looked around.

I walked towards my side of wardrobe and looked at a few clothes that was unfamiliar. "Jayce told someone to store up some clothes for you" Felicia told me and I nodded in understanding. This is a bit too much for me. I just got here and they don't even know me. I'll cause danger towards everyone here, in this pack.

"Amelia?" Felicia called me and I looked at her, confused as I asked, "What did you say?" She blinked her eyes and said, "I was just saying, that door over there, leads you to the bathroom" She pointed out at a door, I don't remember seeing. I was probably too distracted by the beauty of this place.