Chapter 33

I looked at the scene in front of me, eyes wide open and my heart shattered. Bethany was on top of Jayce, kissing and Jayce's hand was roaming Bethany's back. "What is this?!" I yelled, my eyes started to stink and the both of them looked at me, shocked. Bethany got off of Jayce and she smirked at me, satisfied. Jayce looked at me, eyes wide open and tears streamed down my face. "I hate you, Jayce!" I screamed.

Jayce stood from the bed and walked towards me, immediately. "Amelia. It's not what you-" I cut him off as I said, "I want to break the bond now! I don't want to wait til Monday" He looked at me, pain was visible in his eyes and I walked away. He caught me by my wrist and I tried to pull away but it made him hold onto my wrist tighter. "Let go of me!" I shouted as I cried my eyes out and he pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me and I smacked his chest as I cry.

"Let go of me, you monster!" I shouted and I heard footsteps coming towards us. "What is going on here?!" Someone asked and Jayce let me go. I pulled away from him and turned around to see Blake. He rushed towards me and he cupped my face with his hands. "Are you okay?" He asked and more tears left my eyes. He hugged me, comforting me and when my cries lessened, he pulled away.

"What did you do to my sister?" Blake asked Jayce, shaking in anger and Jayce only looked at me longingly. I decided to step forward and said, "I want to break the bond now" Blake turned his head almost immediately as he looked at me and I ignored them, walking away.

~~~~~

I leaned against the tree, trying to calm down. It's finally going to happen. Today is the day. Someone cleared their throat and I looked up to see Vanessa, smiling sadly at me before nodding. I sighed and walked towards the pack hospital with Vanessa beside me. We came to a stop and no one was on that floor. They must of closed this floor for some privacy.

Jayce walked out of a room and he walked towards me. "Amelia, I-" I held my hand up, stopping him and he sighed in defeat. He seems different today. Whatever. It's all just an act. We walked towards the room he walked out off and the doctor looked at me. "Alpha, may I talk to Luna in private?" The doctor asked and Jayce nodded his head, yes before walking out.

"Luna, please think carefully and don't do this. We need you" The doctor pleaded and I shook my head. "I'm really sorry, doctor but I have to" I said, apologetically and he sighed. Jayce came as his eyes landed on me. The doctor closed the door and asked, "Are you sure about this?" Jayce's eyes never left mine as he called out my name. I ignored him as I turned to look at the doctor and nodded my head.

The doctor told us to lay down on the hospital bed and the doctor said, "This injection will numb you for a while and I'll be giving another injection to make you fall asleep" I nodded my head and Jayce only looked at me, not wanting to lay down on his own personal hospital bed. When the doctor came towards me to inject me, Jayce growled, stopping the doctor. "Doctor. What are you waiting for?" I asked and he walked towards me. "Stop" Jayce ordered and I looked at him questioningly.

He stood from the hospital bed and walked towards me before grabbing my hand. He pulled me out of the room and I told him to stop. He stopped and turned to look at me. He cupped my face with his hands as he looked into my eyes. "Please don't do this" Jayce pleaded and I smacked his hands away. "What is wrong with you?!" I screamed.

"You were the one who wanted to break the bond! You hurt me! You ignored me! You yelled at me! You blame me! What is your problem, Jayce?!" I yelled at him as tears streamed down my face. Blake came and put his hands on both my shoulders to support me as my legs became weak. Jayce frowned and said, "I was wrong. I'm really sorry"