Chapter 10

Leah's P.O.V

Amelia fell to the ground when she saw Jayce laying on the ground, bleeding. She cried out loud and her emerald green eyes turned to blood red eyes. She stood and ran over to Jayce. "Bring him out of here now!" She roared. The guards nodded and brought Jayce to the pack hospital. The rogues laughed when they saw Amelia, crying. Amelia turned her face to look at the rogues and the rogues with dark brown hair said, "Aaw her mate is about to die and she cries like a baby!" I glare at them when they said that. How dare they talk about my family like that!

I looked around to find Amelia but she was nowhere in sight. Felicia stood beside me and said, "Should we kill these idiots?" I nodded and the leader of the rogues screamed, "Where is she?! Find her!" One of the rogue fell to the ground, bleeding. I saw a flaming arrow flying and it shot one of the rogue. He screamed in pain and blood came out of his mouth.

"Who is that? Where does it come from?!" The leader of the rogues screamed. Felicia's family came and stood behind us. "Let's teach these idots a lesson" Felicia said. Her family, including me nodded and we attacked the rogues. More arrows shoot the rogues and Amelia jumped off from somewhere, attacking the rogues in a swift movement and shot a rogue who was running after me. Thank god, she saved me! Amelia looked around and in a blink of an eye, she's infront of the leader.

We killed all the rogues and the only rogue left was the leader. "Who sent you here?" Amelia demanded, her emerald green eyes glowed. The rogue laughed and Amelia stepped on his left leg. He screamed and Amelia asked again. He still didn't answer.

"Lock him up and don't let him escape"

The guards nodded and brought him. She looked at me and the others. She smiled, a sad smile and sighed.

"Everyone okay?" She asked. We all nodded and she looked at me. I smiled and walked to the pack hospital with her. She looked worried, sad. I sighed and said, "Don't worry, he'll be fine. I know him, he's my brother. He's a strong man" She smiled at me and we stopped infront of the door where Jayce was sent in. "We can't go in. The doctor and nurses are still in there" She murmured.

Amelia and I sat on the uncomfortable hospital seat and wait for about half an hour. The nurses walk out of the room with bloody water and Amelia stood from her seat. Her eyes wide open and I grabbed her arm. "Amelia, everything will be alright" I comforted her. She sat down and hid her face with her hands.

The nurses kept on going in and out from the room and Amelia started to get really worried about Jayce. After a few minutes later, they finally stop and the doctor came out of the room. "Luna, Leah, Alpha lost lots of blood and we need any of you who have the same type of blood to donate" Ryan said.

I nodded and said "I'll donate. Amelia, stay here and don't worry. Everything will be alright"

Amelia's P.O.V

Jayce. Jayce. Jayce. Ughh what's taking them so long?!

My eyes burst into tears and I stood, walking back and forth. Blake came and pulled me, his hands on my shoulder. "Is he okay?" he asked and I didn't answer.

Blake hugged me and comforted me. Finally, the doctor approached us and said, "Alpha is fine but he won't be awake until tomorrow" Blake nodded and I just stood there, beside him. The doctor walked away and Joel said, "C'mon. Let's go check on Jayce" I nodded and followed him into the room.