Chapter 9

There was a little baby girl with a brown hair, emerald green eyes and a pale skin. Her cheeks were red, her heart beat was strange. She was laughing as the little boy make a funny face. The little boy was about 5 years old.

They were having fun, playing but then two adults, their parents enter the room and took the little girl. They sent the poor baby to a family and told them to take care of her. Suddenly, everything went dark and silent.

I woke up in a dark room and I looked around, to see a 6-10 years old girl. The same girl but with bruises, black circle around her eyes and red puffy eyes. She was crying so hard and she froze as she gasped when the door opened.

A muscular man came into view and walked over to the girl. "P-please don't hurt me. Let me go" She pleaded. The man smiled and leaned down to touch her. "Aaw don't worry little wolf. I won't hurt you and let's play a little game, shall we? It'll be fun!"

He took out a bat from his bag and swing it. I looked at him curiously whereas the girl was shaking in fear. The guy smirked and hit the girl with the bat. She screamed in pain and the guy continued hitting her.

"Well, that's boring. How about.." He stopped and took out a silver chain. "We use this? It seems fun to play with" He continued. I ran to the girl to block her from getting hit. The guy hit me- No. He hit her and the girl screamed louder this time. "Please stop! Don't hurt her!" I screamed, trying to stop him. He laughed and enjoyed hitting the girl.

He then stop hitting her and took something in his bag. "This will be great! Let's continue the game now" He said, walking towards the girl with an injection full of wolfbane. The girl's eyes widen at the sight of the injection and she moved away from the guy but it was too late.

"Be a good girl little wolf" He said and then he tied the girl on the bed or- a cold hard metal table. He then, inject the girl and the girl screamed in pain. I fell to the ground and felt dizzy. I screamed in pain on the ground and felt wolfbane running inside me.

*****

"Amelia? Amelia! Wake up, love"

I woke up to see Jayce looking at me, worried. I looked around frantically and he said, "It's okay. It's just a nightmare. I'm here with you" He hugged me and I leaned against his touch. That dream again. The dream about my past.

Jayce's P.O.V

She was screaming in her sleep, sweating, shaking and she looked scared. "Amelia? Amelia! Wake up, love" I said, worried. She woke up and looked at me. She looked around the room frantically. She was scared, shocked of what she dreamt. "It's okay. It's just a nightmare. I'm here with you" I said as I hugged her and she leaned against me. She was breathing, heavily as I caressed her arm.

"J-Jayce?"

"Yes? What is it, Amelia?" I asked and she hugged me, crying. "I-I'm scared, Jayce. I'm scared!" I never seen her like this. My heart broke seeing her like this. She's strong, yes but she have her weakness. She needs my help. I knew it. I just knew that she need me to take 'T' down.

I made her face me to see her, crying. Her cheeks are wet. Her face are pale. She does have a pale skin but this one it's even worst. I wiped her tears and smiled at her. She deserve to be happy. Everyone does. Why does she have to be in such a bad situation? Why does she have to face the darkness? If we could change position, I would do it for her. I kissed her forehead and she smiled a small smile.