Chapter 1

Is it weird if this one girl, never actually love anyone? As in like loving someone as her partner. Because I haven't. I'm not that interested on being in a relationship. People may think that I don't have any feelings but actually, I do, I do have feelings.

I'm Amelia, 18 years old. I was born to be a vampire and a werewolf. I'm a mystical wolf, the chosen one whose lots of werewolf are looking for because of their greediness with power. They thought by being powerful, they can take over the world but actually, they can't.

I will never let them capture me, only to use me cause of my power. That's why I'm hiding and keep my profile low. I don't want them to know that the mystical wolf exist. No one ever seen me in wolf form since it's the most dangerous thing to do at this state. I does that only to keep everyone safe.

Mate? I never thought of having mate. My aunt, my friends, they keeps on telling me to find my mate but I managed to ignore them whenever they talk about it. They told me that my mate is my other soul, my soulmate. He's half of mine and I'm half of his.

Everything changed after I found my mate, Alpha Jayce, one of the most strongest Alpha.

This is my story about mate, tears and love

---------------------------------------------

I looked at the clouds through the airplane window. The view from up here is really beautiful and it's like a miracle. I smiled as soon as I remember why I'm on the plane. I was very excited to see Vanessa and her mom, Rosalie. It's been a while since I haven't seen them.

I finally arrived safely and I saw Vanessa running towards me with a huge grin on her face. "Amelia! You're finally here! I missed you so much!" She said, excitedly and I chuckled as I hugged her. I pulled back and looked around, searching for Rosalie. I looked at Vanessa questioningly and she said, "Mom's waiting with Katelyn. Come on!"

I followed Vanessa as we walked to where her mother and Katelyn is waiting. Before I knew it, I was crushed with a tight hug from Katelyn and I struggled to breathe. She pulled away and apologized as she giggled. I looked at Rosalie and she smiled as she approached us.

"How are you, dear?" She asked and I told her I was fine. She nodded and told us that we should get going. They helped me bring my suitcases to the car and Rosalie drove us to our pack territory, Ember Moon Wolf Pack. As soon as we arrived, I saw Luna Madilyn with the twins, Jessica and Jason through the car window and I smiled.

We came to a stop in front of the pack house and I got off the car. Jessica and Jason rushed towards me and I kneel down as I opened my arm to hug the twins. "Amy, you're back!" Jessica said excitedly and I smiled at her.

I looked up and smiled at Madilyn as I stood. She welcomed me with a hug and said, "The twins wouldn't stop asking for you" I chuckled and looked down at the twins. They're the cutest twins ever. I used to look after them and we would play together. Now that I'm back, I just hope that we can have fun together, just like we used to do but we can't. 

I have to focus training and learn a few things about myself, my ability. I sighed and excused myself as I walked inside the pack house. I walked up the stairs and saw Alpha Alexander on top of the stairs. He welcomed me and I smiled at him with a bow before I walked towards my room. I took out my keys and unlocked the door to my room. 

The Mystical WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara