Chapter 11

Jayce's P.O.V

I look at Amelia, sleeping peacefully. She's on her heat. Her scent are strong anfld intoxicating. I want her. I need her. No, I don't want to do something she doesn't agree. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

'Alpha. We spot a rogue in our territory. He's alone'

'Okay. I will send Blake there'

'Okay, alpha'

Pshh. Sending rogues while he's out there doing nothing. Idiot. I looked at Amelia and smiled. "Don't worry, love. I will protect you even if it takes me to die for you" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

'Blake, there's a rogue in our territory. Can you please check it out? I can't go there because Amelia needs me'

'What happened to my sister?'

'She's on her heat'

'Aren't you guys gonna mate now or something? Amelia is in between life and death. Heat is not something you mess with, Jayce'

'I know. Can you just go and check the rogue?'

'Oh, right'

Life and death. I sighed and kissed Amelia' forehead. I got off of the bed and sat on the couch. I checked the paper work and turned on my laptop. There's a knock on the door and I told them to come in. It's Rosalie, the beta female of the Ember Moon Wolf Pack. "I apologise for disturbing but may I come in?"

"Of course. I believe that you're here to check on Amelia?" I asked and she nodded as she walk over to Amelia. I continued doing my work and there's another knock. I told them to come in and I heard the twins. "Jayce!" Jessica called.

I stood from my chair and walked over to the twins. "How's your work, Jayce?" Alexander asked. "Good. You're leaving today, am I right?" I asked and he nodded, looking at Madilyn, lovingly. I smiled and I looked at the twins. "Hello there, Jessica, Jason. Did you have fun here?" They smiled and said, "We had a lot of fun here., We were playing with our new friends and Amy!"

I looked at Madilyn when I smell another scent on her and she looked awah. Alexander chuckled and I asked, "You're pregnant?" Madilyn nodded and Alexander wrapped his hand around her. That's good news. "We have a little sister!" Jessica said, jumping up and down. "No! Little brother!" Jason said.

"What's with the little sister and little brother arguement?" I turned to the voice and saw Amelia, smiling. I smiled at her and the twins ran over to her. They sat on the bed beside Amelia and Jessica said, "We have a little sister! Mommy is pregnant!"

"No! Not little sister but little brother!" Jason protested.

Amelia chuckled and I walked over to them. Rosalie walked towards Madilyn and chuckled. "Jessica, Jason. Let's wait until your parents know your new little sibling's gender and then no more arguement. Okay?" Amelia said and the twins nodded. I walked over to them and put my hand on Amelia's shoulder, smiling at her lovingly.

"Well, we're going now. Get well soon, Amelia" Madilyn said and the twins said, "Bye Amy! Bye Jayce!" Rosalie smiled and walked out of the room with the others. I closed the door and walked over to Amelia. I lean down and kissed her. She kissed me back and I wrapped my hands around her. My hand slid under her shirt and caressed her body.