Chapter 16: Bath Massage

Opening my eyes I notice Chance was carrying me into the house as he kicked the door shut behind him with his foot. When I saw him start to look back down at me, I closed my eyes quickly not wanting him to know I was now awake and didn't need to be carried to bed, but damn did it feel good being carried.

After leaving the restaurant we went to see Julia only to find out it was past visiting hours when we got to the hospital. I called Greg only for him to tell me to take tomorrow off, so I could get some rest, which I was thankful for, but unsure how I would spend my day knowing Chance would also be here, but I was too tired to think about it right now.

When I felt him place me down on a bed, I snuggled into the pillow waiting for sleep to take back over only to hear him chuckle. I didn't want to think too much into it till I could hear the water start to run from somewhere nearby. Opening my eyes to see he had brought me into the guest room that he had taken over and turning around to see the bathroom light was on.

I went to stand up to leave the room before he came back but was a little too late as he walked back into the room after shutting off the water, "I was just about to wake you up. I'm running your bath water right now, but I didn't know if you like any of those girly things in it.

I just glance at him for a few seconds, before it clicked what he had said. "Thanks Chance, but I'm too tired to take a bath. I'm just going to go back to my room and go to sleep, before Ayanna wakes up."

When I went to walk to the door, he grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him, "Just get in the bath Milly. I know you will relax better which will help you sleep better once you get out."

"Chance I'm too tired to argue with you right now. I just want to go to sleep." I said, looking back over at his small bed thinking about laying back down on it.

"Then stop being so stubborn and get in the bath. I'll go to your room and get you some clothes to change into once you're done." He said pulling me into the bathroom.

I always loved the guest bathroom, which in reality was really part of the master bedroom. I never felt the need to use it though and always thought it was best to sleep near Ayanna upstairs. The master bathroom was perfect, with a stand up shower in one corner and a spa bathtub that now had white bubbles going over the edge as stream came up from the water. Sighing, I knew I couldn't let such a god like bath go to waste. "Alright, maybe you're right. A bath does sound nice."

Nothing else was said as he left the room, shutting the door behind him as I strip down and got into the warm water. At first it burned my skin, but soon I was laying in the heated water with my head leaning against the self-made pillow made out of a towel. I could feel my muscles start to loosen up as my eyes started to close slowly enjoy the stress slowly leaving my body.

When sleep almost took back over I felt someone pull my foot out of the water only to open my eyes to see Chance sitting up on his knees rubbing the tension out of them. "What are you doing?" I asked, slipping more down into the water, hoping the bubbles would hide my naked body.

"Giving you a massage like you requested earlier." He laughed, dropping my foot back in the water only to lean down and picking up the other but a pulled it away from him.

"I didn't mean, while I was in the bath Chance." I admonish.

"You never said when, so I thought since you were so tired I fill two of your needs with one deed, so you can go to sleep faster." He expressed, finally grabbing hold of my foot I was trying to keep away from him. "Now just relax while I do my future husband duties."