Chapter 18: Drunken Lust or Love

(Unedited, 2nd draft) 

Chapter 18: Drunken Lust or Love

The drive to the house from the bar was shorter than I thought it be. We had found a way to keep our hands to one another besides holding hands, but as soon as we were in the door Chance slammed me up against the front door with my arms above my head kissing me like I was his last meal.

He pressed his body up against mine placing his knees between my legs, cupping my wrist together with one hand to bring his other to wrap around my waist, bringing me closer to him before he pulled away from me looking me dead in the eye "Do you know how angry I got when I saw that guy come up to and lean against you."

"No, tell me. Better yet, show me." I said, trying to lean up to kiss him some more.

"Show you, Milly you're drunk, and I'm not about to go back down that road." He laughed, "But yet one day I'll be more than glad to show you anything you want, but for now I'll tell you. I'll tell you I wanted to take my beer bottle and knock that guy out with it," he said as I started to rub my chest against his "Damn it, stop Milly or I won't be able to control myself much longer.

"Then stop trying to prove you're someone you're not. Take me Chance, make me yours like did all those nights ago. I want to feel you ravage my body the same way all over again. Mark me, I don't care, make me yours." I said, fighting to release my hand from his hold.

"Milly you're killing me here." He said, leaning his forehead against me as he tightens his hold on my wrist. "I would love to make love to you again, but not like I did before. Next time I want you sober and not in a drunken lust."

"It doesn't matter Chance." I whispered, "It doesn't matter when you make me yours again because when you do I know it will mean just the same as it did back then."

"And what does that mean?" He asked, loosening his hold on my wrist and gripping hold of either side of my waist now. "What did that night mean to you?"

"That I'm the only girl you want at the moment." I whispered, pushing my body up against his, causing him to slam his against mine trapping me against the door once again. "That in the morning you would just disappear and I won't hear from you."

"Oh, you couldn't be more wrong Milly. The past few weeks when we had fallen asleep together, you've woken up in my arms and that wouldn't change even after we make love to one another. If anything we would wake up making love." He explains, pushing harder into me, so I could feel just how turn on, he really was.

"You have to be in love to make love," I stated, as he leaned his head against my neck and placed a light kiss along it. I moved my head to give him a better accuse as he ran his tongue alongside the base letting a moan slipped out from my lips.

"Who said I wasn't already," He whispered in my ear before nibbling along the lobe. "A man doesn't put himself through the kind of depression I put myself in for just anyone. It takes a special girl to make a man to do want I did."

"What are you saying Chance." I moan as he hits my sweet spot as my body went to a state of bliss all over again.

"You're still not ready to listen to the full truth about my feeling because right now I don't think you can handle it in your drunken state. Know everything you keep saying you're supposed to be in; I'm there, and I've just been waiting for you to you to catch up." He stated, pressing harder into me, "I know you can feel how much you're turning me on right now, and I'm almost sure you're just as much. Something needs to be done about it or we're going to have some problems later.