Chapter 20: Deadly Love

(Unedited. 2nd Draft)... early update :)

Chapter 20: Deadly Love

Waking up the next morning Chance held me tightly against him as my head lay down on his naked chest, making my cheeks heat up thinking back to the previous night. How we finally made love to one another and how we explored one another; body like we never did before. We fit perfectly against one another and there was no second guess this man was made for me.

Looking down at the ring that was back of his left hand shining in the light brought even a brighter smile on my face. How could I have not seen it all those years that he did truly care about me? I was blind in his player ways and thought wrongly of him, that I never gave him the chance he really wanted, making me smile drop once again.

"You're making that face again. What have I told you about over thinking Milly," I heard Chance voice say. I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me while tightening his hold on me. "Morning."

"Morning," I smiled up at him leaning up placing a small kiss on his lips, before lying back down on his chest, looking at his ring thinking of something that I was now confused about. "Can I ask you something, without you getting mad?"

"You can ask me whatever you want, but know I can't promise I won't get mad." He answered, sounding a little worried.

"You said you wore the ring for the past seven years, but you've slept with two other girls in that time frame. Did you take the ring off when you had gone to the bar and got drunk?" I asked, feeling a little ridiculous asked after the night we just shared.

That's when he flipped us over and placed his hands on either side of my head, looking down at me, "No, I never took it off. I don't even remember sleeping with those girls. All I remember was waking up from being blackout drunk naked in their bed. I simply would get dressed and leave before they woke up. I always thought it was you when I was with you. Did you not hear Rose yesterday, everything I told her that night was for you, because I thought she was you in my drunken state?"

That's when he leaned down and kissed me with a heated passion before pulling away again. "This is all I've ever thought about since that night when we were first together." He stated as we started making love once again. "You have eternally been My Lilly even when we were kids, and I gave you that nickname; I have always loved you Lilly."

I moan left my lips once again, "I might not have love you right off, but I know now I love you more than I know how to explain."

"Good, because this wizard about to make that baby boy I want." He laughed, picking up his rhythm, before my world went spinning once again with the love that we shared between one another.

"Mommy, Daddy," we heard Ayanna's voice, which made Chance look down at me in horror. "I'm hungry."

"Okay, sweetie, we'll be down in a moment. Go watch cartoons." I voice, has Chance rolled off of me laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Did you ever accidentally walk in on your parents having sex?" he asked now getting out of bed to get dressed. I shook my head never even thinking about such a thing. "Well, I did around her age and let me tell you it was horrifying, and I thought she was about to open that door and sees us naked on one another."

I died laughing thinking how we had placed pillows behind the headboard last night, so she wouldn't hear anything coming from this room even though the bathroom was between both rooms. "You walked in on your parents." I let out between my laughter.

"It really isn't that funny Milly; that's when my father told me about the birds, and a bee story which I'm sure you're not ready to tell Ayanna." He confirmed making me stop laughing. "Now get up, we need to feed our daughter, and I think I owe her a shopping trip."