Rambling at work Part II

I'm working 8-12 again, and once again I'm bored!
I'm almost done with my book. I've read it before and I know they all die in the end. I got attached to the characters again and I don't want them to die :(
It was really hard to wake up this morning! I was in a really deep sleep. I had a cappuccino when I got to work and that woke me up more. The cappuccinos here always make me feel a little sick at first, then really good after a while.
My brother has a hockey game tonight. I'm excited to watch him! I love going to his games. The pace is pretty fast, and the teams they've been playing are all kinda cheap, so it's interesting (and a little frustrating) to watch. He always seems to stay out of trouble, and is good at avoiding being checked into the boards. The guys that get checked a lot seem to love getting into scuffles with the other team. It can get pretty entertaining! Some of the guys from my brothers team got into a Twitter fight with the team they played last week, and random kids from both schools started to join in. My brother and I were reading them and laughing all night. Some of those high schoolers have hilarious comebacks!
I'm done in an hour and a half! I'm going to my boyfriends house after. He bought a giant puzzle the other day and we're going to continue building it. It's a 3D puzzle of the castle in Germany that the Disney castle is based off of (I can't remember the name off the top of my head). Hopefully I can get him to keep building it. He pretty much gave up when we first dumped out the pieces and saw how many there were. I hope we can finish it before I go back to school.
This weather is making my skin even more dry than usual. My right hand refuses to absorb lotion no matter how much I put on it.
My buddy is coming to stay with me next week! I'm really excited! I love it when she stays over. Last week we watched a documentary about aliens on Netflix. I'm deathly afraid of aliens (dumb, I know), but she always gets me to watch shows about them. We still have to finish the documentary. It was pretty interesting, even though it's extremely far fetched.
We're supposed to be getting new lifeguard tubes here soon. I guess they're supposed to be orange with starfish on them. The ones we have now, and have always had, are just yellow. I love it when kids ask me "why are you holding a banana?" I guess they won't ask that anymore :(
A kid is trying to run away from his mom right now. You can do it, kid!
I've spent most of my break writing this. I'm good at wasting time!
I stayed at my dads apartment last night and we watched the wolf of Wall Street. I thought it was pretty good (Leonardo DiCaprio's acting is what made the movie even remotely good) but there was way too much sex! It was a little awkward to watch with my dad. But oh well.
I better go! I have to rotate soon. I have more morning shifts next week, so I'll probably be posting more of these.
Until next time! :)