College Life

Hola!

This semester at school has been going twice as fast as last semester! I only have a month left, and it feels like I just got back from break! I'm excited for summer, but not seeing my friends every day and not living with my buddy will be hard.

Everything has been going pretty well. My classes are all great, and I'm aiming to make it on the Dean's List this semester. I think I have a pretty good shot at it. Recently, I decided to change my major. Right now I'm a Field Biology major and a Conservation minor. I've been talking to some different people about different majors, and right now I'm considering English Literature as my new major, and International Studies as my minor. People think it's funny that I'm going from biology to english since they're so different. I think English will be a better fit for me if I end up doing that. Hopefully I get it figured out soon!

Next year I'm going to spend the spring semester travelling around Europe. I'm so excited! The cities I'm going to be spending time in for classes are Edinburgh, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Verona, Weisbaden, and Berlin. The guy that runs it says that students in the past have visited about 30 big cities in the three months they're over there. I've always wanted to travel like that, so it's going to be a dream come true for me. I'm going to start a travel blog while I'm over there so my family and friends can keep track of what I'm up to over there. I'm really looking forward to meeting people over there and seeing what everyday life is like. I hope I make a lot of friends!

Right now I'm trying to kill time. My boyfriend is coming to pick me up after he gets off work and bring me home. He's taking me to get ice cream :) He's definitely a keeper. Lately we've been doing a lot of fun things and having a good time with each other. Our two year anniversary is coming up, but since it's during finals week for me, we're going to wait to celebrate it the week after, and go to ValleyFair! We might be getting season passes this summer because we're badass.

I don't think I've talked about my fish in a while! After almost three years, Stanley is still alive. He has two new friends! I got Lilac when we came back for spring semester a few months ago. She's a Calico Fantail. Mallory got her fish, Kimmy K, a few weeks later. We have them in a ten gallon tank (which is a pain to clean), and they make the room so much more lively! They all make a lot of noise though. They like to hang out at the surface and make bubbles. That can get annoying, but they're still cute. When I'm in Europe, Mallory gets to take care of them. She's trying to get out of it now, but I won't let her >:). I adopted Kimmy K because Mallory doesn't want to help me clean the tank. So now I have three fish to take care of this summer! My mom is moving sometime in August and she probably won't have room for them in her new place, so I'm not sure where I'll be putting them then... I guess I'll have to figure that out.

I'm getting a headache from looking at the screen. I better go! My boyfriend will be here in an hour, so I better finish up packing!

Until next time :)