I Hate My School

As the chapter title says, I hate my school. I don't like the people, I don't like the teachers. They are all mean. Except the nice and cool people I find, because I am nice and cool and all the cool kids come to me (not really, but all my friends are cool). I went to my school yesterday to get my picture taken and get my schedule. I felt sick before I even walked in the doors, because I hate it so much. I don't want to go there at all. I don't like the people, and I don't like the reputation the school, and my town, have. No matter where I go, it follows me around. When I tell people where I'm from, they almost always give me that looks that says "Oh, you're from there. I'm going to immidately assume you're a b-word and a slut, then." I am exactly the opposite of both. I try to be super nice to people, and I have no idea how to even flirt with guys. I am happy with that though!

Anyway, back to my school issue. I don't like it, as I said. So, I'm really happy that I am taking college courses at my community college about a mile from my high school. I take three morning classes there, and then two in the afternoon at high school. I met with the counselor today to talk about credits I need, and she said that I'll have almost my whole Junior year finished by the end of first semester because 4 college credits (which is what each class is worth at college) is equal to 1 high school credit, aka a two semester class. So basically, if I work hard enough, I could graduate a little early if I wanted. I thought before that I would want to, because I've talked a lot about it before, but I don't think I will now. I'm going to stay in high school as long as I can, and just take as many free college classes as I can. I'm hoping to almost have my Associate's Degree by the time I finish high school. I would be so happy if I got it before I graduated!

I'm only 16, so it would be really hard if I graduated early. I have to start thinking now about what I want to major in, because by the time I graduate, I'm going to be way ahead of everyone else and pretty much done with my generals. I don't want to waste any time messing around, and start working toward a higher degree as soon as I can. I will still stop and enjoy college, of course, but I won't let it slide by and be a party girl and not worry about my classes (I am a homebody, and I pretty much read all day. I'm not much of a partier.).

I'm nervous about starting college, but I'm hoping it will all go well. If I don't get overloaded with homework and get yelled at by crabby professors, I'll probably be alright. I am excited to get a taste of college life so early, and I'm sure it will benefit me in later years when I go away to a bigger college. Even though I would possibly be able to graduate early (or do a major Senior Slide if I didn't), I'm going to take as many classes as I can handle and see how it goes. I plan on getting as many credits I possibly can under my belt before I leave home and really go to college far away. Sorry this was really boring, but I have been thinking about this all day and I really needed to write about.

The picture on the side is how I feel I look sometimes. At least on the inside. Because I know I'm SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------->