I Want To Be At The Concert

So tonight, my favorite band is playing at the State Fair. Rascal Flatts.

And I'm.

Not.

There.

I really wish I could have gone. They are my favorite band and I really wish I could have gone! I was tempted to try calling in to the radio stations to win some tickets, but I would've been crushed if I would have won, only to have them given to someone else because I'm not eighteen. Oh well. I wasn't as upset until I heard the lineup last night on the radio. When my brother and I heard the second band, we both started yelling in anger, frustration and sadness at the radio. Well, he was groaning, and I was yelling and beating the steering wheel with the palm of my hands. I probably looked nuts. Oh well! Nothing new there.

That reminds me! While we were driving (we were on our way to meet our dad to go to a baseball game) there was this guy in the car next to us that had his whole arm out the window. I told my brother that if I drove closer to him and rolled his window down, he had to reach out and hold his hand. We laughed about it, but obviously we didn't do it. That would have been so funny though!! That would be such an awesome YouTube video.

Anyway, back to the concert. I guess I'm not too torn up about it, because I'm going out of town tomorrow anyway, and I got a little bit of homework done tonight. I bet it's absolutely packed at the concert, and I'm beginning to realize that I am not one that does well in crowds. I guess I knew before, but when I went to the fair a few days ago I almost started pushing a ton of people because of a sudden onslaught of fear, anger, and a bit of claustrophobia. I know now not to go into a crowded building in 90 degree weather.

Well, that about sums it up! I'm hoping I'll make it to a Rascal Flatts concert someday, maybe in the near future, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't. I have a lot going on right now, and it's safe to say that I am very happy with where I am right now :) Thanks for reading! I hope I didn't bore you to death :)

The picture on the side is how I felt, and probably looked, when I heard the lineup. And when I was in the crowds and feeling claustrophobic. I'm probably a lot cuter than that little girl though :) Just kidding ---------------------------------------------->