Working in Fast Food

Today was my first day of working at Arby's. Honestly, I thought I was going to hate it. I had made a vow to myself to never work in fast food, but when I got to college, I gave in and applied at Arbys. My first day really wasn't too bad! They taught me how to toast the buns, and I got to watch them make the sandwiches. It doesn't look too hard. Plus, my buddy works with me :) We only worked for 3 hours today, but it went by really fast! It was a slow night, but fast enough that I was always doing something so the time went by pretty quickly.

But let me tell you, it is torture making food when you're starving!! There are so many sandwiches I want to try now after making them today! After my shift I got my dinner from there, and it was wonderful. The best thing is the discount! 50% OFF!!! Heck yeah! I love saving money so much more now that I'm a college student!

I keep forgetting that tomorrow is my birthday. PRESENTS!! (free stuff! And free dinner!)

Homecooked meals taste so much better now that I've been eating the food from the cafeteria in college. I went to my cabin this weekend and I've never been so excited to eat my Grandma's food!

Sorry, this isn't about fast food anymore. I should post about my weekend at the cabin though! We tried to catch some bad guys >:) Hopefully I'll remember to write about that!

I better go! I'm Skyping with my boyfriend and my roomie (MissMalloryAnn) and our friend are back in the room so I better be social!

Until next time :)