Chapter 20: How Awkward.

I stood there.. Taking in everything Ali had just said to me. . Did he really go and .. Ugh. I don't want to think about this anymore, But Maybe Mrs. Breeding's was right.

Well, Drew isnt so much as Hiding me but more like keeping me on ice, It's like he comes to me when he wants something and when he can't get it.... He's got a long line of other girls waiting to fulfill him.

He just doesn't want to commit.

I crossed my arms as I turned, looking at him in Anna's Mascot costume. "Josie.. I.-"

"Save it." I said as I started for the door. Now your expecting me to say.. He grabbed my arm, and stopped me from leaving...... BUT NO. . He didn't.

-

After a dreadful day... I could finally go home; Of course.. I'm walking again.. today. Jake is "Going to his friends house" again. . Whatever. "Josie, I'm sorry.. about drew.? Ferrah said as we fell into step together as we walked down the sidewalk. I shrugged. "I mean, but Josie, did you really-" She stopped her self.

"Did I really what?" I pushed for her to finish. She looked around a bit and had a hesitant tone, "Did you really just give up, that easy?..I think he's changed.. for you, I mean I know you two had some type of history.. But he's drew. LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE: HE'S A DOUCHE BAG.and Josie.. Yes: It got worse when you came around but you know that saying! "When a boy is mean to you; he likes you.' " Ferrah said.

and I seriously felt like laying down in the middle of the street and curling into a small ball. . .

"Ehh." I said sadly and when ferrah noticed my tone her hand flew to my back.. I loved ferrah and I was happy she was trying to comfort me but seriously she so heavy handed and she's horrible at cheer ups.

I whimpered as her hand slapped my back, before moving in small circles. "Just remember Josie. When things get you down, and your feeling week... just know that you were the strongest sperm." Ferrah said,

NO. NO no. no. nu-nu SHE DIDN'T just say that!

I let out a puffed laugh, "YES! I made you smile !" She said hopping up and down.

"I have an Idea!" Ferrah said, making my laughter stop. "Maybe you and Drew could possibly talk this out," She said making me frown. If it wasn't obvious.. I didn't want to talk to drew.. Like ever.

"N-"

"You can stay the night tonight !" Ferrah said Getty. "Uhm No. And it wouldn't wor-" I started. "Both my parents are going to the Parent retreat thing that they do every year.. My house is going to be free for three days," Ferrah interrupted me. "What about my parents." I said.

"We can tell them your staying at Anna's.. she's sick but she'll cover for you. .Look Josie, I just ... I don' know but.. - I always wanted you and Drew to work out. and seriously, I honestly think you could make him settle down." Ferrah spoke.

IM

A

DUMB

ASS.

WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT.

"It's a Plan!" I agreed to this whole thing...

Because, YES: Secretly, I'v always wanted me and Drew to work out as well.

"DM' Me when you get in," Ferrah said as she took the left, going down her street and I took the right leading towards mine.

Lately Iv had a twitter obsession; Basically because it's the only social network my Parents havn't ruined.

When I got in my mom was in the kitchen, And for some reason I was kind of scared to ask her because somehow someway she always knew when I was lieing. "Mom can I stay at Anna's this weekend?" I said. "Sure, Honey... " My mom spoke staring down at some papers.

The only reason she even said sure was because it had nothing to do with Drew or Ferrah; who she had officially marked off her "friends she like's list"

"OK. cool."

=

Everything went fine, so Why am I up in my room pacing back and forth. . My mom totally doesn't suspect anything; If you can't tell, I don't really Lie.. I'm not good at it.

Music!. That'll calm me down. I Pulled up PANDORA on my phone.

Me: *SKIP*

Me: *SKIP*

Me: *SKIP*

*Le Good Song*

Me: *Skips on Accident.*

......

IT'S A SIGN.... FML. . .

-

Ok, I had done this. I'm going to stay at Ferrah's house, and believe me.. Leaving out of mine was no easy task. . . Now we were at Anna's. "So if my mom calls, Tell her I'm in the shower." I finished, as we gave Anna the feel in.

Anna's door swung open, and the cutest guy in the world was standing in her doorway. Uhm Hello, Handsome! ........and Handsome guys girlfriend..

The guy standing in her door way look me and Ferrah over, "She's contagious, you guys know that! right?" He said, and me and ferrah both quickly back away from Anna, "Oh, yea.. Uhm it's the flu." Anna said to me and Ferrah as if it had just slipped her mind,

The guy in her doorway had a Blue-black haired girl clinging to his hips.. she just looked like she was annoying as hell. "Dex, Can you make me something to eat?" Anna pleaded through a stumped nose.

Dex. That's a cute name.... OK. I need to stop, my hormones must be on overdrive of something.

Dex's girlfriend stepped on her tiptoes, Kissing him on the cheek, before looking to Anna,"Ill make it!" She volunteered before moving Dex's face to look at here's. BEFORE SHE BASICALLY SUCKED HIS TEETH FROM OUT OF HIS MOUTH..

I looked down at my phone, pretending to text... Don't play, you all know you do it when you get in an Awkward situation.

As the girl walked away, going to make Anna something to eat, Dex had entered the room fully. "I don't want her to make me any thing." Anna said in a whisper. Making me and Ferrah laugh a little. "I'm Dex... My sister's rude, " He said turning to me and Ferrah, we both gave him a Small wave, and he looked over to Anna.. "Oh Uhmyea, Dex this is Josie and Ferrah.." She said,

....

It got really quite. . . "Knock Knock?" Ferrah said...

Oh gosh no.,ferrah.. ...

"Who's there." Dex said impressed, "Orange!' Ferrah answered expediently...........

...No. Just no.

+On our way to Ferrah's+

"Am I really that bad at telling jokes?" Ferrah said in a worried like voice. I smiled, "No,... no not at all!" I said as we made it to her door. " Listen to this one!...." Ferrah cleared her throat as she opened the door. "Simba was walking to slow.. so I told him to Mufasa!" She said breaking out into a laugh and slapping her knee.. "CORNY." I heard drew's voice say, and as I entered the house his eyes widened as if he wasn't expecting me.

...... Awkward.......