First Day of School (Part 1) | [Pic. of Emily]

Guys I am terribly sorry that I couldn't upload any sooner!! But I'm happy I'm doing it now!!! I hope you like the chapter. Oh and I got a picture of Emily (Noah's girlfriend). Enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Three-First Day of School

Tomorrow was my first day of school at Sandy Hills High School. It sounded like a cheerful place.

My mom came back yesterday, and because she was really wiped out, I made her her favorite food - a burrito with lettuce, cheese, beans, and Mexican rice inside. She said she really appreciated my effort.

I was also really happy about all my cuts and bruises disappearing, leaving no traces of them. My mom wouldn't find out about it and neither will anyone else. The only person who knew was Noah, and the three idiots who did it, of course. But I was never gonna see any of them again anyways.

After dinner, I went up to my room, which was in odd shades of blue and dark brown as the bedspread had dissimilar shades of blue mixed together with dark brown curtains to match. The curtains blocked the sunlight in the morning. In the afternoon, though, I would open them and read, sing, or dance.

I got into my cozy bed and lay there for a while before falling asleep.

[*]

I woke up the next morning feeling better than ever, wide awake and ready for school. I was not usually excited for school but this time was an exception because everything was new.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, head back into my room and put on dark blue skinny jeans, a cerulean tank-top, and a black leather jacket that was tight around the waist and wrists but loose and light everywhere else. I glanced out my window to see the sky all cloudy.

My breakfast consisted of a big plate of pancakes plus a glass of chocolate milk; the only thing I like chocolate with. I put my dishes in the sink after I finished, and washed my hands.

My mom came down the stairs, "Sweetie, I hope you have a great time at your new school!" she greeted me cheerfully.

"I hope so too." I smiled back, "I should probably go before it's late. Bye mom." I gave her a quick hug while she said bye.

I drove towards the school in my Nissan, all the while singing along to "California Gurls" by Katy Perry. I know, pretty ironic, huh?