There's Always A First Time

Hey! So, after giving such a crappy and short chapter last time, I hope this one's waayy better! :D

And I am back to school if you didn't know. And I take my time out of doing homework to write this up for you guys. :) I also can't write when I normally used to (at night) because of this verrryyy long story, so yeah, that also sucks.

The pic to the side is of Jade's dress when they go to the club. I personally love it! Just pretend it has two straps! :D

So the link to another cover by xxCupcakeForYouxx: http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/XxCupCakesRockXx/tumblr_lnc40gv31v1qevg05o1_40k0_thumb.jpg (also in external link)

I actually tried with this chapter, so tell me what you think! :)

Oh, oh, oh! Almost forgot to mention. SEXUAL CONTENT! (kinda a lot)

Please read the note at the end. :)

______________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Thirty-Two - There's Always A First Time

"I can't believe we got second place!" I screeched while holding on to the edge of our dull blue hotel bed.

"It is pretty exciting. I've never won a dance competition before, so thank you." Noah smiled one of his rare serene smiles that made my heart stop and my head spin.

"Don't thank me, it was the both of us." I grinned widely, still excited despite the fact that it had happened over five hours ago.

Suddenly, I was enveloped in a pair of muscular arms. Taken aback at first, yet not refusing the feel of his welcoming arms, I embraced him back tightly. I loved everything about his tight hugs. The sense of comfort and protection, the way we fit, everything. Times like these I knew the feelings he had for me were purely genuine, and not just lust. I knew that I meant more than just another notch on his bedpost to him. I also knew that my feelings towards him were the truest I had ever felt for anyone. No more denying it. I loved how he made butterflies flutter delicately in my stomach, how his touch caused tingles to scatter all over my body, how he was sweet yet conceited, and most specifically how he made me feel special. More special than I had ever felt.

"So, why are we hugging?" I asked, my voice muffled considering that my countenance was pushed into his broad shoulder.

"I don't really know," he replied, "You're just huggable. Like a teddy bear."

"Are you calling me fluffy?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes.

"Maybe." he answered discreetly.

"Ass-face." I quipped, in a comical tone.

"If I'm an ass-face, why are you still hugging me?" he asked, no doubt a smirk was starting to blossom on his face.

I quickly pulled away, having forgotten that I was still in his arms. "Sh-shut up!" I ordered, flustered.

"I know you want to keep hugging me." Noah wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"No, I don't!" I lied defensively.

He stretched his arms out wide, and said in a goofy voice, "Come to momma!"

"Since when do you have a vagina?" I asked, despite my giggling.

"Since never!"

"Uh-huh, I'm sure," I said with a raised eyebrow and a sarcastic voice.

"Do you want to see?" he exclaimed, clearly looking like he had something to prove.