Day One of Practice

Hey! I was hoping I could get at least 5 more votes and 1 comment until the next chapter? I'm sorry if I sound like a terrible person or anything but I seriously need more feedback so I know what you guys think. Oh and thanks to HalesCoolio and tnewb9 for commenting! I probably won't recognize everyone that comments but I will reply to their comments. :)

Anyway, here's the next part! Oh and you have to understand that Jade was still in a sleeping mode; she didn't exactly know what she was doing.
_________________________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Six-Day One of Practice

I woke up to loud knocking on the door but I did not jolt up and freak out. I am used to it; I am a deep sleeper. Plus, I was so comfortable right now, nothing could get me to get up.

I kept my eyes closed; it was really that my ears came to focus, I was still half-asleep.

"Jade, honey, I have to go for another two weeks to San Francisco." I heard my mom's soft voice outside my door.

"Okay..." I sleepily mumbled.

"Bye honey, call me if anything's wrong."

"...Bye..." I moaned and snuggled deeper into the warmth, and the arms that were wrapped securely around me got tighter, pulling me closer. Mmmm...it smells so good... I turned around with my eyes still closed and put my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck pressing myself farther into him and dug my face into his neck. I could feel his erection against my core and I softly moaned. Holy crap! It felt so good! I could feel him smile into my hair. I could so lay like this for forever.

~An Hour Later~

I really started to wake up this time and I slowly opened my eyes, realizing the position I was in. I gasped, how did I get so close and when did I wrap my legs around his waist? I hate how I do not remember what I do in my half-asleep mode.

"What the..." I whispered and unwrapped myself from him.

"You were like so turned on." I heard Noah say beside me and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

What is he talking about? And then I remembered, my mom saying she was leaving, me snuggling into Noah and wrapping myself around him. Oh how embarrassing!

I blushed a little, "No I wasn't!" There's really no point in being defensive, but I still tried.

"Denying it doesn't change it."

"Shut up!" I got up in a sitting position and stretched a little, groaning. I feel kind of sore, but I like feeling sore. It may sound weird, but that's me. It makes me feel like I am getting stronger. No pain no gain.

"You get up this early?!" Noah asked incredulously.

"It's twelve in the afternoon!"

"Exactly my point." he still laid in bed.

I just looked at him like he was crazy, which he was. "Aren't your parents worried about you?"

"Nah, dad's probably at work talking to some client or something and mom's probably at some charity event."

"What about Charlie?"

"She's at day care."

"She has to go today too?"

"Yeah, she likes it there though."

"Oh, what about James?"

"Either with some girl or his friends."

"Wow. Like big brother like little brother." I fell back into bed, but stayed a little far from Noah. Hey! I love my bed and I love sleeping!

"Very funny." He sneered and I laughed a little.

"Get up." I told him, getting up myself. I do not want to sound like a hypocrite. Knowing him, he would probably point that out.

"No thanks, I'm enjoying the view." He was looking at my legs.

"Perv!"

"What! I'm a teenage boy and you're a girl with sexy legs. I can't help it."

I rolled my eyes at him but went to my closet and took out long PJ pants. I walked out of my room and put them on and walked back in while throwing my shorts in a hamper for dirty clothes.

I walked over to him. "Get up or I'll splash you with water!"

"Now, wouldn't that just get your bed wet?"

"Ugh! Fine! I'll kick you out of my bed then!" I threatened.

"I'm getting up!" he got up and stretched too. I could not help but stare as his muscles flexed. He is so sexy. Snap out of it Jade! Stupid hormones.

He looked at me and smirked. "Stop gawking."

I crossed my arms under my breasts and stuck my tongue out at him. I got up and headed downstairs, knowing he would follow, sooner or later.

I walked into my family room and sat down criss-cross applesauce, turning on the TV We have it in our family room because it is bigger than the living room.

I was watching Spongebob Squarepants. What?! There was nothing better on.

"Spongebob, really?" Noah asked as he sat down on the couch beside me, but kept some distance, to my relief.

"For your kind information, I LOVE Spongebob!" I said proudly. "If you have any problem, you can always go to your own house." I implied.

"No thanks. I'm good."

I looked over at him, he was wearing only his jeans, hung low. You could see his sculpted six pack.

I looked back at Spongebob. He was currently freaking out because he had 'lost' his identity. I've seen this episode. They show the same ones over and over again.

"Don't you eat breakfast?" Noah asked.

"No."

"Really?"

"I was kidding."

"Right."

"I guess you want some?"

"Yeah! I'm starving!"

"How about some Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal?"

"You have that? I love that cereal!"

I do too! I smiled. "Me too. Hold on, I'll get you some."

I got up and went to the kitchen, which was right behind the sofa I had been sitting on. I loved how you could see TV while cooking.

I got two bowls out and filled them with cereal and then poured milk into both. I went back to where Noah was sitting. "Here." I handed him his.

"Thanks!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

We watched Spongebob in silence, other than the occasional laugh. There was not that much awkwardness. We both finished and I took them back to the sink and filled them with water until I washed them. I went back to the sofa.

All of a sudden Noah's phone started to ring. He looked at it and frowned.

"Hello?"

Pause.

"Loo-"

Pause.

"Right now?"

Pause.

"Fine, I'm coming."

"Who was it?" I asked as soon as he was off the phone.

"James. He was telling me to pick up Charlie from daycare." He responded, a tad bit too fast.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I got to go." Hmmm...it did not feel like he is telling me the truth. I really wanted to know but I wanted to give him some privacy too, so I didn't ask.

"Okay."

He went back to my room. I guess to get his shirt.

He came back down a minute later.

He was just about to walk out the door when I remembered something, "Oh, hey. Dance practice, today or tomorrow?"

"Uh...tomorrow at two?"

"Kay, bye." I smiled at him as he was already out the door and I was at the door.

"Bye. Don't miss me too much." He smirked.

"I'll try not to." I said sarcastically.

His smirk got wider and he left. I closed the door behind him and locked it.

I watched TV for a little longer until I decided I had to take a shower.

I made my way back upstairs. I got some sweat pants and a big dark blue shirt out and set them on my bed. I picked up my towel and made my way back to my bathroom.

I took a long, hot shower which made my body relax. I did not wash my hair since I had washed it last night, technically today, and washing your hair too much is not good for it.

I stepped out of my shower and made my way to my room and changed into the sweats and shirt. I looked at my bed, it was calling to me. I want more sleep. I can not believe how much I am sleeping. I guess it is cause I did not sleep for very long last night even though it was probably the comfortable sleep I have ever had.

I laid down on my bed and went to sleep for another fifteen minutes and when I woke, I felt well awake.

I realized I did not have anything to do so I decided to go for a run. I usually run everyday, either early morning or after school, but I have not been for the past two days.

I changed to a tank and shorts that reached the middle of my thighs because it looked really sunny outside! I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my iTouch. I went downstairs and got the keys to my house.

I made sure to lock my door when I got outside. I learned the hard way that you should not forget even by mistake. Luckily it was only Jake and not some sadistic serial killer that had came into my house. I've never forgotten from that day on to lock my doors.

Once I walked out I noticed that Noah's car was still in the driveway. Huh, that's weird. I know I went to sleep, but only for fifteen minutes. I did not expect him to get her so fast, considering we lived on the outskirts of town, where there were not that many people, and the daycares were in the more populated area. I shrugged, but I was still kind of curious.

I started out in a jog but my music made me want to run faster so I started sprinting. I ran around the whole neighborhood, and it's a pretty big neighborhood.

By the time I was done and in front of the my house I was panting and sweaty. Here comes another shower! I hate being sweaty and I do not like it when there's someone sweaty really close to me. I do not know how some girls find it attractive to have a hot, sweaty guy by you. I just want yell at them to take a shower. Oh well, everyone has their different point of views!

I took another shower and felt fresh and really clean.

I looked around to find something to do but could not so I decided to text Rose.

Me: Hey Rose!

There was a little bit of a pause until she replied.

Rose: Hey J! What's up?

Me: Bored out of my mind.

Rose: Same.

Me: We shud go watch a movie or something!

Rose: Ya that sounds great! Pick u up in 10?

Me: Sure.

Rose: Where do u liv?

I gave her my address and said bye. We decided to figure out the movie we were gonna watch when she came.

I went to my room to get ready. I put on some jeans shorts. I wore a white V-neck shirt with what looked like the cool colors (blue, purple, green) splashed on it for the background and palm trees in front. I wore a long silver necklace with different sized hearts on the bottom. I put my hair up in my usual messy bun and I did not apply any make-up. I got my matching purse and put money, my phone, and chap stick in it along with other stuff I really did not need but kept anyway. I went downstairs and grabbed my silver flats that had a bow on the side of each one.

I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it to find Rose standing there. "Hi bestie!" she chirped.

"Hey!" I replied with equal excitement.

I invited her in and we sat down on the high chairs in the kitchen.

"Okay so we can watch Beastly at four-thirty." It was currently three-forty but that would give us just enough time! I know the movie is like The Beauty and the Beast but there's that love that you will never see in real life, well because it does not exist. "Then we can watch a thriller or mystery or something!" That caught my attention! I love those kinds of movies!

"Yeah! We can watch Taken!" I cut in.

"It's playing at six-forty."

"And after the movies we can go eat dinner at Santa Monica Pizza Kitchen!" I honestly do not see why they have one, I mean why not just have another California Pizza Kitchen? Oh well, they have good food!

"Coolio! Sounds like a plan!" Rose smiled brightly. "C'mon, let's go! We don't want to lose all the good seats!"

I laughed as we made our way to her car. Her car was a royal blue Infiniti G35 Coupe. It was a nice car!

We got in and Rose started zooming off to the movie theater. I was kind of surprised at how fast she was driving but I like fast! We got stuck in traffic. California traffic. *rolls eyes internally*

We got to the movie's in thirty minutes. Yeah, the traffic was THAT bad. Even in a small city like Santa Monica, it took time.

It took another twenty minutes to get the tickets, popcorn, and drinks. There were so many people! Was it possible to be so populated? Plus, I do not really like crowds so I did not really enjoy it much.

It was 4:10 by the time we got in. Luckily, there were seats close to the back, so we got good seats.

We watched the trailers to other movies for the next twenty minutes until the movie actually started.

Rose and I kept the popcorn in the middle and ate it without taking our eyes off the screen. This movie is really good! It's really sweet how she falls in love with his heart and not his appearance. He is mean at the beginning because he thinks looks are everything when they are not. So I guess he kind of did deserved his punishment.

Throughout the movie you could hear a lot of 'awws'. At some parts I said awe too, but mentally.

When the movie ended and we got up, I heard a girl say behind me, "I wish my love story is like that!"

I rolled my eyes at her. She probably would not even notice him because he did not look handsome. I know you should not judge fast but she just looked like your typical Barbie that wanted a perfect 'Ken'.

Rose and I went to our next movie: Taken. It was actually a great movie! Liam Neeson was amazing!

When that movie ended, we walked back to Rose's car. It was 7:50.

"That was fun!" Rose commented as we got in her car.

"Yeah but I'm STARVING!"

"Me too!" Rose started to drive towards Santa Monica Pizza Kitchen.

I turned on the radio and the song Firework by Katy Perry was playing. I like this song! There's a lot of Katy Perry on the radio lately. Rose and I started to sing along to it.

"Do you ever feel
Like a plastic bag,
Drifting through the wind,
Wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel you're so paper thin,
Feel like a house of cards,
One blow from caving in?
Do you ev-" I was singing along but Rose cut me off my lowering the volume a bit.

"Jade?"

"Yeah?"

"Where were your parents? I didn't see them."

"My mom went to San Francisco for two weeks just this morning and I haven't seen my dad since I was six."

"Oh... Can I ask why your dad left?"

She was curious and sounded like she cared, but honestly, I did not mind telling her. If she was gonna be my close friend then I would have to tell her eventually anyway. "It's okay, I'll tell you why."

"Why?"

"He left with another woman that he had been cheating on with my mom for awhile. I guess, in a way, it was a good thing. I didn't have to see my mom being tormented by him and their constant fights. But ever since he left, my mom isn't ever completely happy. There's always a glint of sorrow in her eyes. The pain she still feels after twelve years is still there. That's why I don't believe in love. Someone always gets hurt."

"Jade, you can't just think love doesn't exist because of that one thing. I know it impacted you a lot but you have to learn to forget or your future will be full of regrets."

I wanted to believe her, but I just could not. "I'm sorry, I think it's too late for me to change what I think."

I think she sensed that I didn't want to talk more on the topic because she smiled warmly at me, "Don't you get scared in big house all alone?"

"Well last night Noah was the-" I suddenly realized what I was saying.

"Noah?" she raised her eyebrow. "No wonder you didn't want to come to dinner with Alex and I."

"No! It's not like that! I actually went to dinner at my neighbor's and they turned out to be Noah and his family and Emily was there..." I started tell her about what happened last night. I cut out the part where Noah told me Emily cheated on him because it just did not feel right. I also did not tell her what I was thinking about his body; I do not need her to get even more suspicious. I also did not tell her that he stayed over.

"I thought you were saying something about Noah being there last night?"

Oops. Think of something Jade! Fast! "No I was just saying that...not all the time, I don't get scared all the time. I guess I said it too fast that you heard Noah." Wow, the lamest excuse in the world of excuses.

She frowned slightly, "Oh."

But thankfully before she could interrogate some more, we reached the restaurant. I sighed in relief.

"Look! We're here!" I exclaimed, a little TOO happy.

Rose looked at me suspiciously, but then smiled. "Yeah, we are."

We got out of the car and walked in.

"How many ma'am?" A lady with snow white hair asked me.

"Two please." I replied.

"Right this way."

She led us into another room where all the people were having dinner. She walked over to a table with two people that was right by the window and had a chair on either side. "This is your table. Tiff will be your server this evening."

We thanked her and she left. A few moments later a young girl, about our age, with dyed red hair and heavy make-up came towards our table. She smiled kindly. "Hi, I'm Tiff. I'm going to be your server tonight. Would you guys like anything to drink?" she paused. "We have Mountain Dew, Raspberry Lemonade, Peach Margarita..."

"I'll have a Raspberry Lemonade." I told her.

"And I'll have a Peach Margarita, virgin." Rose said.

"Okay, I'll get those for you while you guys get something to order." Rhe said politely and walked away.

I looked through the menu, trying to find a pizza I wanted. Cheese and spinach, ew. Tried that once, never gonna try it again. Hmmm...oh! Barbecue Chicken pizza! Yum! That tastes so good!

"What do you want Rose?"

"Uh, I think I'll have Barbecue Chicken."

I laughed. "Haha, that's what I want too!"

She smiled. "We should order one though. That way we have room for dessert too!"

"Yeah!"

A few seconds later our waitress, Tiff, came back with our drinks. "Here you guys go." she set the drinks in front of us. "Do you guys know what you want?"

"Yeah, a Barbecue Chicken Pizza please." Rose told her.

"Okay, coming right up." She smiled at us and walked away.

"So Rose? How are things going between you and Mr. It-took-me-a-year-to-tell-you-I-like-you?" That was a mouthful.

"It's going great." She smiled and her eyes shone brightly. "He's so sweet and caring. I still can't believe we're together."

"Well you have a long time to. I think your guys' relationship is going to last!"

"Really?"

"Of course! You guys should see the way you guys look at each other. It practically screams 'I love you and if anybody touches you, I'm going to tear that person to pieces'!"

Rose rolled her eyes at me, "Quit over-exaggerating."

I sighed playfully. "How was the dinner you went to last night?"

"It was amazing! He took me to Wokcano Restaurant. It was such a nice place and I love Chinese food!"

"I love Chinese food too! Good thing I wasn't there. If I had been, it wouldn't have been as romantic."

She smiled and got this far-away look as if she was thinking about something else. I was just about to wake her from her reverie when Tiff came with our food.

"Here you go. Barbecue Chicken Pizza! One of my favorites!" she smiled down at me and then Rose, who was still in la la land. Tiff noticed this and giggled, "She remembering her boyfriend?"

"Yeah, she completely forgot I'm even here. Oh well, hopefully the food will get her to stop daydreaming."

Tiff giggled some more and walked away.

"Hey Rose! If you're gonna spend time with me, at least pretend you enjoy my company." I faked hurt but I was smiling slightly.

"Huh?! Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to! I just remembered our date last night and then I remembered him and yeah..." she freaked out a little and then sighed. Lovesick, I sang inside my head.

I just laughed at her because she still had that dreamy look in her eyes. "Well food's here. Start eating or else I'll eat your food for you."

"No thanks! I am SO hungry. I am not going to let you eat my food!"

I took a slice and bit into it. Mmmmmm...heaven on earth! They used barbecue sauce instead of the traditional tomato sauce and it made all the difference! The chicken complimented the pizza perfectly.

Rose and I talked more throughout the whole time. Soon we were done and we decided to share a desert. Two fudge brownies with vanilla ice cream. We told Tiff this and she nodded her head and went to go get it.

As soon as it came, Rose and I attacked it. It was delicious! If I wasn't so full, I would probably would have had like another two dishes!

"Would you like your bill?" asked Tiff.

"Yes please." Rose answered.

When the bill arrived, Rose and I decided to split the money in half. That way, we do not fight over who pays it. We even gave a 15% tip.

We sang more songs on our way to my house.

When we arrived at my house, I said bye to Rose and walked to my house. Dang it! I forgot to get the house key. Good thing we keep it under the mat just in case.

I opened the door and went inside. I made my way up the stairs tiredly. I was so exhausted!

I lazily changed into my PJ's and dumped myself onto my bed.

I thought 'What a nice day," before I got pulled into darkness.

<>

The next morning I woke up at twelve and I realized I had dance practice.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After, I took a quick, relaxing shower.

I wore something comfortable because I did not want to feel awkward while dancing. I put on sweats and an oversized shirt.

I walked down the stairs for breakfast. I decided to have a PB & J sandwich with some chocolate milk, because, I love chocolate milk and peanut butter.

I washed the dishes after I was done eating and decided on reading until Noah came. There was still an hour left.

I went into my room and sat on my bed.

I started reading Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games. It's such an amazing trilogy so far.

I laid down with my knees bent. After some time, I started to slip into unconsciousness. I really do not know why I am always falling asleep; it is probably the exhaustion building up from the whole week of waking up early and going to sleep late.

I woke up by something really cold and wet trailing down my back. It was freezing! At first I thought it was just a part of my dream because dreams can be so life-like, but then I realized I was wrong. There was actually something wet and cold trailing down my back. I screamed and jolt up. I turned to see...none other than the infamous Noah. He was clutching his stomach with one arm and laughing while he held a piece of ice wrapped in a paper towel in the other hand.

I glared at him angrily, "What the HELL were you thinking?!"

"That was so funny!" He stopped laughing a little and held up his hands, but he was still laughing, "Hey, you wouldn't wake up so I had to find a way to wake you up!"

I glared some more, "How did you even get in?!"

"I found the key under the mat in front of the house." He just shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"How do you know that?"

"It's so predictable. I've watched it on TV shows, so I thought maybe you have one too and, I was right. By the way, I did try ringing, for five minutes straight but you would not open the door." He had finally quieted down.

"Well SORRY for being a deep sleeper." I retorted and he rolled his eyes while chuckling.

I got up and walked to my dressing table and saw my hair was really messy, bed hair. I took out a rubber band.

"You should leave it. It looks nice." Noah told me. I probably would have left it, but I was too pissed at him so I roughly put my hair in a ponytail while scowling at him. He smirked at me.

"Let's go." I kicked him in the stomach and he fell over from the impact.

"What was that for?" he glared at me.

"It's called getting even for what you did earlier. Now let's go downstairs." I instructed him.

"Well I think we should go to my house cause I have this room that's perfect for practicing in and it even has mats so we don't have to dance on carpet."

I considered it for awhile. It actually sounded better than dancing in my backyard since I did not have big empty spaces in my house. "Okay."

We walked out of my house and I locked the door behind me.

We jumped over a fence separating mine and his house, considering it was faster that way. We stepped into the house and I realized it was empty.

"Where's everybody?" I asked, my voice echoing off the walls.

"Gone. Mom and dad on vacation, Charlie at a friend's, James, well, you never know where he is. He's going to go back to San Diego in a few days, though."

"Why?" I was genuinely curious since I thought he lived here.

"He has to go back to college. He took a week off because he missed everything here and he was 'too stressed'."

"Wow, and he got to miss a week for that?"

"Yeah, my parents are too easy on him."

"I'm surprised you have time, considering everyone's gone."

"I would be out somewhere but we have to do this dance, and it has to be good."

I nodded and followed him because he was leading us somewhere. We walked out the back door and I just noticed that they had a small, separate building in the back. He led me inside and I noticed there was a swimming pool and a small hot tub by it. There were several doors, which I guess had towels and stuff inside. We walked towards one and he opened it.

The room inside was like one in a dance studio. One wall was entirely covered with a huge mirror, from ceiling to floor. The floor had red and blue mats covering it while the walls were a creamy white. There was another door that wasn't the one we came in through. "Where does that door lead?" I pointed to it.

"My gym."

"You have a gym?"

"Yeah, I have to maintain this heavenly body I have." He gestured towards his body and smirked while I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, heavenly body."

"Well, if it wasn't, then I why do I catch you staring at it?"

I blushed slightly and changed the subject, "How are we going to do it?"

He smirked, "That sounded wrong on so many levels."

"Shut up, I meant what song are we going to use and what kind of love story is it going to be? You know, sad, happy, betrayal?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Uh, I honestly don't know." He frowned slightly.

"Maybe we should start with the song and then we can get an idea for the kind of love story." I suggested.

"That's a good idea. I'll go bring my iPod so we can choose a song."

I nodded as he bolted out of the room. I decided to stretch a little while he was gone so I would not be stiff or tense while I was dancing. I had to admit, I was an excellent dancer. I could learn it easily and make up moves easily.

I did the splits and moved my body to the side and reached over to my right leg and started to stay in that position for thirty seconds. I could feel my hamstring hurt but feel good at the same time. After the thirty seconds were over, I reached to my left side and did the same. I decided to stretch my arms too, but I stayed in the splits position. I twisted my left arm backwards and curved it so it could take hold of my right arm that was curved over my head.

While I was doing this stretch, Noah walked in, slightly breathless from running. "Woah, you can do the splits?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Maybe we could somehow incorporate that into our dance."

I shrugged. "Maybe. So what do you suggest?"

"I think Hold It Against Me by Britney Spears has a good beat."

"But don't you think it's more on the lust side?"

"You just don't want to do it because that's how you think of me."

"You wish I think of you like that."

"It's okay to admit it, Cupcake. I know you want my body, and I won't hold it against you."

Did he just call me cupcake? Do I look like a cupcake to him? I mean, last time I checked, I didn't have frosting on me! "Keep on dreaming loverboy." Haha, that was a good nickname. I smiled to it.

"Loverboy?" he asked in a disbelieving voice.

I mimicked his tone, "Cupcake?"

"Touché." he replied.

"What's the next song?"

And that is how we spent the next hour, half an hour. We listened to many different songs, either me rejecting it or him rejecting it.

Finally we came to a conclusion. "We should use the song Zero Gravity by David Archuleta!" I exclaimed.

"Don't you think it's a little too lovey dovey?"

"That's the whole point. Now, can you act like you are amazed by this feeling?"

He rolled his eyes and smirked cockily, "Of course I can, but can you?"

"I have great acting skills if it's for dancing expressions and stuff."

"Good."

"I think we should have ours like a mix of dancing forms. We have to have break dancing, but we can fit in hip-hop, and we can do some slow dancing too, like in the beginning. You know what I mean?"

"Like start out doing fast ballroom dancing and end it like that too?" He asked, slightly confused, but starting to get it.

"Yeah! It would look nice that way too!"

"I'm so glad I got a partner with a brain and not one that spends the whole time drooling at me." He said and I laughed a little.

"Thank you! I think that's the first real compliment you gave me, Loverboy." That was nice, though, even if he dissed a lot of girls off.

"You're welcome, Cupcake."

Since we wasted a lot of time on just choosing the song we spent the rest of the time making exact moves for the beginning. We both wanted to put forth our best efforts. I was glad he did not try to seduce me or anything most of the time.

"Okay, let's try this one more time and then you can go home." He said, replaying the song for the hundredth time.

"Alright."

We took our positions with one of his hands on my waist and one of mine on his shoulder while both of our other hands were entwined. We stepped gracefully with the music and he twirled me, once, twice. This was actually kind of fun. I smiled.

I thought Noah would annoy the crap out of me, but Iam actually enjoying dancing with him.

§

So?! What did you think?! Remember at least five votes and one comment. I feel like I'm blackmailing you guys. :)

Do you think I should use another song? If you do, please tell me! I'm still not sure if I'm going to use this song so please be corteous and tell me if you think it's good for it or if there's a better song I could use.

Okay so here's the cast in case you don't know:

Jade-Nina Dobrev
Noah-Chace Crawford
Rose-Zooey Deschanel
Alex-Jesse McCartney

Those are the main four characters but I listed them in how main they are in the story. :)