Accidental Run-In

Dang! You guys don't even let me write! It didn't even take you guys 24 hours to meet my request/threat!! I love you guys!! So this time, so I have more time to upload, how about 150 VOTES and 50 COMMENTS? Please? And do you guys mind if I take from one day (if you're lucky) to one week to upload? I'll try not to make you guys wait too long. :)

And as for the requests of Noah's POV, it will come, but not anytime soon because I want you guys to feel annoyed that you don't know exactly what he feels. Is that too mean? I want it to be mysterious, because if you guys think he likes her more than a friend, may I remind you that he is a player. Just a sweet player. But that doesn't mean he doesn't like her...

I make no sense right now.

I don't know why I'm telling you guys this but, I'm going to grow my hair out to the middle of my back or so and then cut it to just below my shoulders and donate the hair to the cancer patients so they can make a wig out of my hair. My hair is very thick and pretty colored, so they should like it. :) And both long hair and short hair suit me, so I'm totally fine with it!

ANYWAYS, going on with the much awaited story.

______________________________________

One and Only

Chapter Ten- Accidental Run-In

Kiss him? I should've known he'd ask for something like that! Stupid, stupid Jade!

I...I-I can't...just kiss him! No! That would probably bring unnecessary feelings, like lust towards him. Okay, so I admit, maybe I already do lust him a little, but a kiss...a kiss can bring DEEPER feelings! And I don't want deeper feelings!

I looked at his perfectly chiseled face. His soft, pink lips, that had been kissing my neck just a few minutes ago, were pulled up into a mischievous smile.

I smiled as a thought popped up in my mind.

I sighed, "Fine, Noah, I'll kiss you."

He looked surprised but then he had a victorious smile on his lips. He turned towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist for the second time in a time span of five minutes. He pulled me on top of him with my legs on either side of his waist, so that I was straddling him. Much to my dismay, I enjoyed this position. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. His hands were on my hips. He slipped them under my shirt and started caressing my skin, making me shiver. He leaned in closer and I did, too. Closer and closer until I could taste his minty breath on my tongue and feel it gently blow on my face. We were just centimeters apart now, and I closed my eyes. But right when our lips were going to touch, I swerved my head to the right and pressed my lips to his cheek lightly and kissed him, lingering for awhile.

I opened my eyes to find that his were closed too. I looked down and saw that his arm had goose bumps along the length of it. So I did have some kind of an effect on him.

I hurriedly got off him and laid my upper body against the countless fluffy and non-fluffy pillows. I looked at him through my eyelashes and caught him looking straight at me with a smile of amusement on his face, which quickly changed to one of his sexy smirks.

"I asked for a kiss, Jade." He said in low voice, but I could detect the hidden amusement.

"And I gave you one." I pointed out in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

"I meant on the lips," He said, sounding annoyed.

"You didn't specify where," I said in the same tone.

"Fine. I won't tell you the homework." He replied smugly.

That's not fair! He asked for a kiss, and I gave him a kiss! What a bad sport!