AN

I already have a bunch of ideas planned for Dawn Treader so that'll be fun. I've decided that it's gonna be in this book instead of making a second book.

Other than that, I'm gonna apologize right now because the stuff I just feel like the stuff that I have planned is gonna make at least one person mad or frustrated.

It's okay though because no matter what happens, Maddy and Ed are still just gonna be the cutest.

Anyways, I started school again about a week ago so I've been having less time to work on this so it might be a little slow. The thing is, I like to edit and work on my chapters as much as I can before I publish them. But it's not too bad because it is just an online school so I have more time than I would if I was actually going there.

I already have the next nine chapters written so that's fun and omg you guys are in for a roller coaster. I'm just editing them because I feel like when I first write them, they're just okay but they really come together when I go back and edit them. I also think I'm going to go back sometime and re-edit all the older chapters too because I really think I could display their emotions and everything they're feeling better. I'm kinda just learning as I go so I'm trying to make it the best I can make it. So I'll try to have the next chapter out ASAP.

I've also decided that I'm going to start putting like a small preview of the next chapter on each chapter just cause I really like it when authors do that and it's fun so why not. So I think I'm gonna go back and add them in right now.

Also, if you see any mistakes when you read- whether it's spelling, grammar, or just mistakes in the storyline- please let me know. I would love to fix them.

Thank you so much! :)
-A