.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟑

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ then who was that asshole? ❞

then who was that asshole?
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖
    𝟚:𝟙𝟜𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"y/n-chan did he do anything to you?"

itsuka lent down and cupped y/n's cheeks, a concerned look plastered on her face. after forty minutes of shopping the group had met up in the food area.

"me? do you really think i'm like those 1a scum" neito scoffed and y/n shook her head in itsuka's hands.
"monoma" itsuka threatened again.
"lets go get something to eat!" tetsutetsu called out before neito could complain.

"i agree, let's eat" itsuka let go of y/n's face and y/n rubbed her cheeks "any suggestions?"
"no french weird place like last time" tetsutetsu sent a quick glare to neito who rolled his eyes.

"y/n-chan?" the three, or should say two because neito already had his attention on y/n, turned their attention to y/n. a light pink dusted her cheeks from the sudden attention.
"i don't mind" she replied quietly and itsuka's face lit up.

"i heard about this super cool place from yaomomo-chan, her and a few friends went last time" itsuka grinned.

everyone agreed except y/n, who started having vietnam style flashbacks about that place. neito saw y/n had turned even more uncomfortable and raised a brow but decided not to press.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"hello and welcome to *insert trendy cafe name*, i'll be your waiter" someone approached them as the four of them took a booth near the window.

"hi! could we get some food food food and..tetsutetsu?" itsuka greeted and said her order.
"i'll have food food and food!" he declared his order and the waiter nodded, writing it all down.

"then i'll food food" neito tossed the menu towards the waiter after he was finished and everyone turned their attention to the h/c-ette trying to disappear into the window.

"l/n-san you never called me" the waiter smirked.
"eh? y/n-chan?" itsuka furrowed her brows at y/n's nervous smile.
"like she'd ever talk to a fucking lowly jerk like you!" neito exclaimed. the waiter raised a brow as neito laughed like the mad but adorable guy he is.

"s-sorry" y/n apologised in a quiet tone after neito had stopped shouting, still glaring at the waiter.
"i assume the same as last time and maybe my number again~" the waiter winked and walked away.

"y/n-chan! you never told me you had a boyfriend!" itsuka exclaimed as soon as he had left.
"i don't" y/n nervously smiled again.
"then who was that asshole?" neito growled and y/n blinked three times.

"i don't actually know" y/n mumbled and tetsutetsu burst out laughing.
"i told you tetsutetsu, y/n-chan always catches eyes" itsuka grinned and y/n blushed.

"i r-really don't" y/n quietly denied.
"i highly doubt that" neito smirked and itsuka nodded her head.
"like just the other day-" itsuka started but was cut off.

"i bet i have more people crushing on me" neito loudly interrupted and tetsutetsu laughed again.
"yeah with that personality, definitely!" he laughed and neito grunted.
"more than that idiot waiter" neito glared angrily at the table.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

i just wanted a jealous neito

shush
(._. )

also 2k reads
like what?!?!

also 2k readslike what?!?!