.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟕

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕄𝕆𝕄𝕠 𝕡𝕥.𝟜༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ don't tell mother and father ❞

don't tell mother and father
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖
𝟝:𝟘𝟛𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"and done" ochako cheered, staring at y/n's reflection.
"i-isn't it a little short" y/n mumbled, clutching the bottom of the f/c skirt, her other hand going to straighten the f/c bow tied in her h/c hair.

"not at all, as i say thicc thighs save lives" ochako laughed, and momo nodded her head.
"you do have a good legs y/n-san" she agreed.
"can we stop talking about l-legs" y/n muttered, looking down at the black thigh-high socks on her legs.

"n/n-tan!" a voice shouted, followed by the door slamming into the wall. the three girls looked to see mina in the doorway.

"n/n-chan your friends are so energetic..how lovely" haruki stood behind mina, an unimpressed look on her face.

"oh haru-nee sorry" y/n quickly apologised.
"nakamura-san i apologise for ashido-san" momo quickly bowed, dragging mina in and closing the door.

"n/n-tan you didn't tell me you were going on a date" mina pouted and y/n let out a squeak when mina threw herself at y/n.

"stop mina! do you know how long it took to sort out y/n's hair!" ochako gasped, pushing mina of y/n.
"but it looks the same" mina stared at y/n's h/l h/c hair.
"exactly" ochako's usual smile appeared back on her face.

"n e ways why didn't any of you call me! you know i need all the tea about n/n-tan" mina continued to whine and momo let out a sigh.

"don't worry i'll sort out ashido-san, monoma is probably waiting for you" momo whispered to y/n before turning to mina.
"thanks again momo-san" y/n nodded her head, sending momo a smile.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"ara ara. my little n/n-chan is going on a date" haruki smiled as soon as y/n walked down the stairs.
"h-haru-nee it's not a date" she replied, picking up her bag and placing her phone in it.

"tell your blush that" haruki laughed "is he cute?"
"mm" y/n nodded, looking down and trying to hide a blush "don't tell mother and father"
"you have my word" haruki smiled, twirling a strand of black hair around her finger as y/n nodded.

y/n closed the door behind and started walking to a station. the cool june breeze flowing through her h/c locks and her e/c eyes looked down at her feet.

the train station started to come into view behind many houses. a small smile was painted onto y/n's lips as she quickened her pace.

not long after she had found her way onto the station. the blocky voice of the announcer filled the near empty station.

y/n sat on a bench, swinging her legs and watching her pink flats nearly falling of her feet with each swing.

suddenly a gush of wind swept over the station. y/n's h/l hair being whipped behind her as she stood up, waiting for the train doors to open.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

i'm thinking of ending this
in three more chapters or so
but then i'm enjoying writing this

what do you guys think???

also the description at the end was to reach 500
:/