.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟐

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕤༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ you remembered

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

you remembered..cute
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖
    𝟙:𝟚𝟛𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"hey darling~"

neito called out to y/n as soon as her and itsuka had walked up. a grin on his face from y/n's pink cheeks and her slightly hiding behind itsuka.

"monoma don't tease y/n-chan" itsuka raisee her hand and shook her head.
"itsuka-chan it's fine" y/n mumbled and itsuka sent a grin to the shorter girl next to her.

"fine but only because i choose to" neito frowned and turned to the silver haired male running towards the trio.

"tetsutetsu great to see you" itsuka waved and turned to him.
"sorry i'm late, i missed the train!" tetsutetsu apologised.
"it's fine. we're all here now" itsuka gave him a thumbs up.
"then lets get going" neito declared and the others nodded.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"heh this reminds of out first meeting" neito let out a chuckle.

the group had decided, or neito had, to split in two groups to cover the shops everyone wanted to go too and for neito to spend time alone with y/n. itsuka and tetsutetsu had gone to a motorcycle store and y/n and neito a comic store.

"i guess" y/n mumbled, looking for newest volume of some manga she was reading. her e/c eyes scanning the many books.

"i think this is the one" neito grinned and pulled out the latest volume of f/manga.
"oh..thank you monoma-kun" she blushed and gave him a small smile. y/n went to reach it but neito pulled it out of her reach. he held it up with a triumphant smirk on his face.

"m-monoma-kun?" y/n tilted her head and tried reaching for it, a small pout on her face.
"not yet" his smirk growing when y/n lightly placed her hand on his chest, standing on her tiptoes. neito grinned down her, a pink dusting his face.

"aren't we forward y/n-chan" neito chuckled and y/n's eyes widened, a dark pink blush coating her cheeks. she quickly stood back down and moved away, whispering a 'sorry'.

y/n looked at the her feet, nervously nibbling her bottom lip as neito continued to grin.
"here y/n-chan i'll get it for you" neito lifted y/n's face with his hand under her chin.

"wha-no you don't need to do that" y/n frantically said but still in her quiet tone.
"but i do, after all i am a gentleman~" neito let go off her blushing face and gave y/n a soft smile.

"then let me get something you" y/n determinably piped up, speaking in the loudest tone he had ever heard her.

"if i remember correctly..you like..franco-belgian comics...right?" y/n mumbled and tilted her head. neito blinked a couple of times, pink dusting his cheeks once again.
"y/n-chan you remembered..cute" neito grinned, whispering the last part while y/n blushed again.

"it was nothing" y/n gave him another small smile before walking to the other side of the store, neito following with a grin oh his face.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

i like this chapter
(*'ω'*)

also it's cannon kendo likes motorcycles
isn't she wonderful
(♥ω♥)

alsooooo
shinso x reader is up
go read it
⁽͑ ˚̀ ˙̭ ˚́ ⁾̉

but you don't have to..