.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟒

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ win the prize for the fair maiden ❞

win the prize for the fair maiden
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖
𝟛:𝟝𝟞𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"monoma-kun, you really don't need to walk with me" y/n mumbled. ten minutes ago neito offered to walk y/n to the station after everyone had said goodbye.

"but i wanted to" he grinned as a small blush covered y/n's cheeks.
"but it's only a small walk" y/n looked up to neito to see a big grin on his face.

"but it's time i get to spend with the beautiful y/n of 1a" neito's grin wider and y/n blushed again. she nodded and looked back to her feet.

the pair were currently walking down a street filled with shops and various signs. y/n's e/c eyes watching the various other people walking.

a light gasp escaped her mouth as she stopped in front of a claw machine. neito took notice and stopped too, slightly confused.

the claw machine was outside an arcade and y/n stared at the bear plushies behind the class.  it was the same brand and type as the one mina had won her last summer. y/n thought they had stop selling them but there they were, pink and yellow ones.

"y/n-chan?" neito tilted his head, looking confused when a sudden smirk came across his lips "do you want me to win one, i'm insanely talented at these"

"monoma-kun you don't have to" y/n whispered but neito shook his head.
"what color?" he walked up to the claw machine and pulled out some money.
"the pink one" y/n looked down and stepped out the way.

"you watching me win the prize for the fair maiden" he smirked and clicked the started button.

y/n watched in fascination while neito clicked the buttons. she had never been able to win on those games, either missing or the prize falling.

the grabber went down, grabbing onto the light pink bear and bringing it up. a large smirk was plastered on neito's face and a hopeful look on y/n's.

they both stared as the bear moved to the other side, the grabber moving it quickly to the drop box.

"aha! no machine is a match for monoma neito!" he exclaimed as the bear fell into the drop box. he reached into it and pulled out the bear, offering it to y/n.

"thank you neito" y/n took the bear, looking up at neito with a small smile.
"see if your classmates could do better than that!" he smiled back at her, blushed on their faces as they started walking back down the street.

y/n looked down at the bear in her hands. smiling at the little blue bow like the one on hers at home. she tucked it in her arm before stepping closer to neito.

a dark crimson blush coating her cheeks as she looked down at his pale hand. slowly reaching to it but stopped, her hand barely ghosting over it.

neito noticed, a his lips turning upwards while he grabbed y/n's soft small hands, pulling her closer to him.

"y/n-chan, i would of never thought you'd want to hold hands with me, a feeble class 1b boy" a small laugh left his lips and y/n's blush darkened.
"but i wanted to" she looked up and sent him the brightest smile she could.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

neito is the best
i love him

but ya know who i also love
(tho not as much)
shinso!

prologue is up to my shinso x reader
go read it
(ω)