.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟓

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ can't even look after a fake plant ❞

can't even look after a fake plant
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖
    𝟙𝟘:𝟚𝟛𝕒𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"n/n-tan has a boyfriend! n/n-tan has a boyfriend!" mina started chanting causing a few others in their class to look.

class 1a were currently outside doing physical education and mina was talking to y/n. denki was one of the ones who heard and quickly walked away from hanta, towards the two girls.

"mina-tan please be quiet" y/n whispered and blushed.
"so who is it" denki grinned and y/n let out a squeak.
"now denki-kun knows" she mumbled defeated in trying to keep this between her and mina.

"OI! WHAT DO YOU MEAN L/N'S GOT A BOYFRIEND?!" a loud voice shouted, making more students turn around and mina happily nod at katsuki.

"then can i be an uncle!" denki excitedly asked and mina shook her head.
"you can't even look after a fake plant let alone be an uncle" mina giggled and y/n just looked at the floor.

"SHUT UP EXTRAS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?!" katsuki continued to shout.

"n/n-tan went on a date!" mina clapped her hands together and katsuki stared in disbelief.
"i-it wasn't a date..itsuka-chan was there too" y/n quietly tried to change their minds.

"and he walked her to the station!" mina dreamily smiled.
"l/n?" katsuki voice was lowered but still loud.
"yup" mina grinned, popping the 'p'.
"i knew y/n-chan could do it!" denki cheered.

"but i don't know if we're dating" y/n pouted and mina shook her head.
"of course you are who wouldn't want to date you!" mina squealed and denki nodded.
"exactly" denki agreed "tell us it is so w-"

"CAN BLOW THEM TO FUCKING BITS!" katsuki cut off denki by shouting, causing all three of them to jump.

"that wasn't what i was thinking" denki whined and katsuki frowned.
"don't tell us n/n-tan, i worry for their safety" mina glared at katsuki who started to do his weird walk away, probably to terrorise izuku.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"you and l/n-san?!" tetsutetsu stared at neito.
"well of course, she couldn't resist me for much longer!" neito smirked after telling the majority of his class.

"i have many reasons not to believe that" yui sighed and went back to her work.
"did y/n-chan finally make her move" itsuka mumbled, a smile on her face.

"l/n? the cute quiet one in class a?" setsuna tilted her head "but she's in 1a monoma-kun"
"and she's the only one who deserves to be in that class, if only those 1a scum would leave her alone" he smirked and looked out the window to the field where 1a where.

"monoma settle down, you don't want a detention like last week" the voice of their sensei back from getting some papers made everyone sit back in their seats. 

"is it really true monoma?" pony whispered, looking up from her work.
"do you accuse me of lying?" he smirked back.
"no it's just..you don't get on with class a" she quickly said.
"well a 1b student deserves only the best" he raked a hand through his blonde hair before getting back to his work, noticing sekijiro glaring at him.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

changing this little note
since none of u can understand bakuhoe is being protective

i mentioned this in shy dates but i'll say it here before any of u get the wrong idea
like ik he's hot but this is about monoma