.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟎

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕄𝕆𝕄𝕠 𝕡𝕥.𝟚༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ 

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ was our conversation that boring? ❞

was our conversation that boring?
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟛𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪
𝟙:𝟙𝟜𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"y/n-san?"

a voice called out her name and y/n fluttered her eyes open. she let out a soft yawn and was met with black eyes.

"an angel?" y/n mumbled and momo's cheeks turned a light pink from the comment.
"stop messing around, y/n-san come on class is starting soon" momo smiled down at y/n, who had fallen asleep on her shoulder.

"was our conversation that boring?" kyoka smirked.
"you could of just said so y/n-chan" hagakure said with a grin, or everyone assumed.

"oh..sorry" y/n quietly apologised.
"come on l/n it's fine" kyoka shrugged her shoulders and stood up, the two other females standing up too.

"you coming y/n-san, aizawa-sensei won't be happy of we're late" momo turned to y/n. she nodded and scrambled out the seat towards momo.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

the four arrived at the classroom, with a couple of minutes to spare. hagakure skipped to ochako and tsuyu whilst kyoka went to her desk, pulling out her phone.

y/n trailed after momo towards her desk, at the back of the classroom. momo sat down and smiled up at y/n, who hoped onto her desk swinging her legs.

"good afternoon todoroki-san. did you have a good lunch?" momo politely asked the dual haired colour boy next to her.
"yes because i had it with midoriya" he bluntly replied and y/n let out a quiet laugh.

y/n looked up to see thar the two teens has turned to her and y/n's eye widened, a small blush on her cheeks from the sudden attention.

"i-i wasn't laughing at you todoroki-san" she apologised faintly.
"y/n-san it's okay" momo reassured the scared girl.
"but momo-san..todoroki is really scary" y/n whispered lowly to momo who shook her head and let out a laugh.

"do you students want an education?" a gruff voice asked from the front of the class followed by a chorus of 'yes'.
"then get in your seats and shut up" shota grumbled. y/n gave momo a quick nod and hurried to her seat like many of the other students in her class.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"n/n-tan where did you go?" mina whined to y/n as soon as lesson finished. y/n looked up at the pink skinned girl and look away, still pissed from lunch.

"please forgive me" mina pleaded and y/n 'hmph'ed while mina pouted.
"come on n/n-tan" mina begged and y/n mumbled out a small 'fine'.
"yay! n/n!" mina cheered and y/n gave her a small smile.

"bye n/n-chan love you!" mina called, walking in a different direction to her dance class. y/n gave a small wave and smile before pulling out her phone.

【𝟒 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬!】
《𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 : 𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕠𝕨𝕟》

must be neito. y/n gave a small sigh, nervously nibbling on her lip. she truly had no idea what to do..she didn't even know what mina sent. all that she knew is that she must act as dumb as possible while messaging him.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

aaaaaaaa

this book is so closed to getting 1000 reads

bro wtf