.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟐

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕤༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟡𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕪
    𝟡:𝟛𝟝𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

y/n sat crossed legged in the middle of her bed. one hand gripping her pastel pink sheets and the other holding her phone. y/n lightly nibbled on her chapped bottom lip as her e/c nervously staring at his contact name.

monoma

she remembered the conversation from lunch. the scene played out in her head. mina suggesting she send a exaggerated text and denki, a pick up line.

y/n shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut, her h/l h/t shaking too. she opened her bright e/c eyed and blinked a few times.

"maybe i should get something to eat" she whispered, looking at her clock.

y/n nodded her head to herself and rolled of her bed, landing on pink fluffy rug. a quiet mumble of curses leaving her mouth at a new bruise she saw on her leg.

"n/n-chan.." her door opened and a voice made y/n look up from her leg. in the doorway stood an older female. she had long black straight hair, big brown eyes and plump red lips.

"h-haru-nee" y/n muttered, still sprawled out on her bedroom floor.
"is this yoga or something, i'm so happy your trying something new" a large smile spread across her face.
"oh..it's yoga yes yoga" y/n nervously murmured.

"n/n-chan you're a horrible liar also here's some food, you seemed more tense today" she giggled and offered y/n a plate of cake.
"thanks haru-nee" y/n happily exclaimed but it was more like happy whisper.

"just try and get some rest, you look tired" haruki gave a gentle smile before closing the door.
"mhmm" she nodded and reached for the cake.

her fingers slowly picked up the fork and cut some cake with it. she scooped the cake on the fork and brought it to her lips. y/n gave the cake a small lick with the tip of her tongue and placed it into her mouth. smiling at the sweet taste.

y/n stood up and dusted off her white skirt and pulled her fluffy socks up. she picked the cake plate up and  fell back onto her bed, lifting her phone up again to lookat the time.

"nine forty five" she whispered and resumed the same position as ten minutes, but this time a fork instead of bedsheets in her right hand.

y/n unlocked her phone and tapped onto the contacts app, scrolling down to 'n'. despite being an introverted shy girl, y/n did have a lot of contacts.

"neito" she muttered and clicked on his name. she stared at his name for a second before clicking onto the message symbol.

a blank conversation came up, and the little line flickered on and off in the text space. y/n tapped onto the picture icon and scrolled through her camera roll, scrolling past pictures of her and mina, countless memes and screenshots of various websites.

a small smile tugged at her pink lips whilst she clicked on a certain picture. y/n stared at the picture for a while before lifting a shaky figure. she squeezed her eyes closed, her finger pressing the send button.

a small whoosh sound was heard and a small sigh from y/n. she cut another piece of cake and brought it to her mouth, waiting for a response.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

how in the hot crispy kentucky fried fuck
did i write a part with like no speech
oof
my description game died long ago

alsooo
zero twooo