.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟕

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟛𝟘𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕪
    𝟠:𝟛𝟝𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

neito was sat at his desk staring out the window at the pink petal coated roads. it was the end of may meaning the blossom would soon be gone with a gush of wind.

he looked down at his homework sheet and shook is head. why couldn't he get her out of his mind recently.

when they had first met, neito couldn't help but tease the shy and blushing y/n. it was adorable to him the different shades of pink she turned or the small squeaks that left her soft looking lips.

neito knew he had fallen for her a couple days later however the day after he met her, tetsutetsu has told 1b how stuck up 1a was, y/n's class. his view on her did falter until he saw her talking to itsuka with her small smile.

and neito knew he had most certainly fallen for l/n y/n, the introverted girl from class a.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

neito groaned, already knowing you it was. but now he had this problem. some clingy student trying to get with him and thinking they can insult y/n.

【𝟏 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬!】
《𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 : 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕡》

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

creep:

you:what does some lonely pathetic scum like you want with my precious time?you really think i would talk to someone who sends pictures of ugly crusty fish?

you:
what does some lonely pathetic scum like you want with my precious time?
you really think i would talk to someone who sends pictures of ugly crusty fish?