.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟒

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟛𝟘𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕪
    𝟠:𝟛𝟚𝕒𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"i knew it was you y/n-chan! you always use memes in text" itsuka grinned down at the h/c-ette.

"so could you...although you don't ha-" y/n nervously asked.
"of course y/n-chan don't worry..but are you sure you want him" itsuka cut her off and gestured to neito, who was shouting at tsuyu and ochako outside the school gates.

"mhmm" y/n softly nodded her head, looking over at him. neito turned his head and for a split second his blue eyes met y/n's e/c ones. he gave her a small smirk as y/n quickly hid behind itsuka, a small blush on her face.

"i knew i should of never invited you y/n-chan" itsuka shook her head at y/n clinging onto her arm.
"but he was so nice" y/n peeked up at itsuka, her e/c eyes wide.
"you're not wrong there" itsuka watched as y/n nodded in agreement.

"y/n-channnn!" a voice shouted and y/n grabbed itsuka's arm again, a light squeak escaping her lips.

"y/n-chan hi! did you use the-" denki reached the two and wrapped an arm over y/n's shoulder but was cut off
"d-denki-kun please be more quiet" y/n whispered and covered his mouth with her hand.

"well well well what do we have here?" a voice loudly asked and the trio looked up to see neito. a light pink tinting y/n's cheeks as the person they had just been talking about stood in front of them.

"monoma" itsuka warned and held a hand up. however neito just ignored her.
"is someone from class a attempting to get a girlfriend? what sc-" neito continued, glaring at denki.

"ow!" he grunted as itsuka's hand collided with his neck, successfully knocking him out. the last thing him seeing was y/n's pink face while he fell towards her.
"ah sorry kaminari-san" itsuka bowed and watched whilst neito started falling towards y/n.

her e/c eyes widened and she quickly held her arms out, letting out a soft 'oof' when he landed in her arms.

"umm itsuka" she mumbled, a bright red blush painted on her cheeks.
"sorry y/n-chan" itsuka grinned and dragged neito's body off y/n, letting him fall next to her.

"w-will he be ok?" y/n quietly asked, looking down at neito, who was now leaning against her leg. his blonde hair slightly tickling y/n's lower thigh.

"he will be with that view" denki mumbled and y/n's blush grew.
"don't worry, i'll drag him to class" itsuka shrugged and patted y/n's head.

"b-but he's kinda on my leg" y/n murmured and gestured to the boy.
"but your enjoying it aren't you~" she smirked and y/n quickly shook her head, her blush growing even more.

"can i g-go now?" y/n glanced nervously to neito and then to itsuka.
"sure i'll take it from here and don't worry y/n-chan he won't find out" itsuka winked at the blushing girl and started dragging neito away.

"what was that about?" denki showed visible confusion at y/n, who shook her head and muttered a small 'nothing'.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

i have to go back to school this monday
*sad author noises*