.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟔

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕄𝕆𝕄𝕠 𝕡𝕥.𝟛༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ is it english homework again? ❞

is it english homework again?
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖
    𝟙𝟚:𝟜𝟝𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"a date?" y/n tilted her head, a pink dusting her cheeks.
"you don't want to go on a date with me?" neito smirked as y/n quickly shook her head.

the two were in a lonely corridor during lunch after neito had dragged her there. obviously not before trying to start a fight with the other class a students sitting with y/n.

"well then i'll meet you here at six" he grinned and handed y/n a piece of paper.
"oh okay" y/n nodded and took the paper, watching neito wave before walking away.

"## ###### #######" y/n mumbled, reading the paper "that's the arcade" she remembered, a tiny blush on her face at the thought of the small bear.

"he chose that place on purpose" y/n muttered and tucked the paper into her skirt pocket, walking back to the lunch hall.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"momo-san" the h/c-ette approached momo's table, her quiet voice barley audible.
"y/n-san? can i help you with something?" momo looked up, a gentle smile on her face.

"mhmm..can i.." y/n started but didn't finish and momo understood.
"of course" she nodded standing up and turning to the others on her table, excusing herself.

"so what's wrong y/n-san? is it english homework again?" momo asked as the two girls started walking out the lunch hall.

"i'm not that bad" y/n sighed and momo raised a brow "fine you're right"
"if it's not english then what's the problem" momo turned her head to the side.
"umm..boy problems" y/n whispered and momo gasped.

"y/n-san you did the right thing coming to your mother" she laughed, covering her mouth with the tips of her fingers.

"am i still problem child?" y/n looked up at the ravenette and asked softly.
"yes, after all i only see you when you have a problem, so what's the matter?" she smiled and laughed again.

"umm i think i have a boyfriend" y/n started quietly, looking at the ground.
"you think? ok first let's start with if he's your boyfriend. did he say he was?" momo asked and y/n shook her head.

"but we did hold hands" y/n mumbled, a red blush on her face.
"y/n-san you're too cute" momo smiled and gently patted y/n's head.
"and we're going on a date tonight..eh? i'm going on a date" y/n mumbled before her face erupted in crimson.

"hm do you like him y/n-san?" momo let out a soft giggle at y/n's reaction before asking the question. y/n nodded her head, covering her blush with her hands.

"then simple, the solution is to ask him out on the date" momo took y/n's hands in her own, smiling down at the smaller girl.

"but what if i can't do that?" y/n looked down, avoiding momo's eyes.
"i believe in you y/n-san. you can do it!" momo cheered and y/n slowly nodded.
"thank you momo-san" y/n gave her a small smile.
"you're welcome"

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

i love momo